Posts created by catz54

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga on Sep 23, 12 7:27 PM
I just got out of the car when it crashed into the vine. The cursor began to operate slowly, and then not much at all.
Made it hard to do anything.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Sep 17, 11 6:47 PM
I liked this one. But, the demo said for 60 minutes, and ended with 16 minutes left to play.
I feel so short-changed!

posted in The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World on Aug 17, 11 7:28 PM
I tried the Demo. I was only able to play about 14 minutes of it tho. The cursor seemed to have a mind of it's own, and was difficult to control. I finally gave up and removed it.

posted in Dracula: Love Kills on Jul 16, 11 1:18 PM
druids wrote:I do the same thing. I don't know whose accent is worse--the Count's or Igor's. Couldn't you have thought of a different name for the Count's loyal servant? Bill or George, anything but Igor!

I always thought the name Igor was used for Frankenstein, and Renfield was for Dracula. LOL!

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Jun 25, 11 5:17 PM
kega wrote:Help! I've been stuck forever! I can't pick up the valve handle from the mailbox, nor can I seem to move forward at all! Help please?
Thank you.....

I'm having a similar problem. I open the mailbox and the note pops up. I can't even see the valve, let alone pick it up.
HELP, please.

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 12, 11 5:40 PM
I tried the demo, and I liked it. Time slipped by, and next thing I knew, the hour was up. This is most likely a 'buy' for me.
I'm so glad you all give reviews, too. It really helps someone like me who isn't really sure.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Dec 8, 09 6:58 PM
Try changing the screen resolution. It may need to be smaller. I've been playing with Vista, and have had no problems.
Hope this helps.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 18, 09 9:38 PM
I finally got to the end. Thank you all, for all the help here.
It was a great ending. With the exception of the 3 ladies doing the 'Robot' during the credits. LOL
I just LOVE THIS GAME!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator