Posts created by ozziekim1

posted in Secrets of Olympus 2: Gods among Us on Oct 13, 14 10:51 PM
I would like to know also, I have tried & tried and cannot get 3 stars but I can in every other game in Level 1

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Sep 1, 13 3:30 AM
Did you get an answer? I have tried and tired and keep running out of time. I was surprised that no one else has had the same problem and talking about levels much higher up

posted in Zuma's Revenge - Adventure on May 8, 11 5:39 AM
Thank you SynthpopAddict for your advice. I will keep persevering with trying to hit the Boss.

posted in Zuma's Revenge - Adventure on May 7, 11 2:25 AM
Are there any tips to beat the Boss? I cannot get passed him at Level 26. I am really enjoying this game apart from the Boss challenges. Happy Mother's Day to all Fishy Mums

posted in Spring Bonus on Apr 15, 11 4:51 AM
I love this game because it is very relaxing. I wonder if the levels get harder the further along in the game?

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Aug 16, 10 7:33 AM
Finally finished this puzzle. Just perseverance and luck with fall of tiles. Needed the extra time but quite often game would crash and would have to begin this puzzle again with no extra time. Hope you have gotten through by the time you read this. Good luck

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Aug 15, 10 12:54 AM
I want to know the answer also. You cannot move on until this puzzle is solved. I am hoping those players who have completed the game will tell us the trick to filling in those arms on side of puzzle. I have enjoyed the Jewel Quest series, very addictive.

posted in The White House on Jan 17, 10 2:01 PM
I have just been playing and game froze when I picked up statue

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 17, 10 3:46 AM
Twice I have had the same problem when I have clicked on pipe. I have now uninstalled game and wondering if it is worth downloading and trying again?

Is there a walkthrough for Extras games? Do you need to get tiles in order from 1 - 8 to get the 9th? On which side of book do you use pencil? Thanking you in anticipation and Happy New Year to all

posted in Natalie Brooks: Mystery at Hillcrest High on Dec 23, 09 9:25 PM
Any hints on how to steer the boat to island? I was going backwards and in circles and then my time on demo was up. I really enjoyed game and had no problems with cursor. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Fishies from Australia

posted in The Perfect Tree on Dec 23, 09 7:21 PM
I am enjoying this game also, relaxing. I am wondering how the Bonus Score works as it seems the quicker you clear the squares the less score you get so it must be better to make each game last longer?!!

Sorry to be so stupid but where did you find the data RickF?

posted in Where's Waldo: The Fantastic Journey on Dec 21, 09 9:39 PM
I agree with Poodlebear about long loading times and dialogue otherwise I would have enjoyed it more and maybe even bought it

I finally completed puzzle, just required patience. I have really enjoyed this game.

I need help with moving the disks on the door from one side to the other. Thank you to any one who can tell me how it's done.

Why isn't there CC on dire Grove CE but there is on the regular version?

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 19, 09 5:32 AM
Like Grannynoo I also had to unplug computer when game froze. First time I've had difficulty getting out of a game.

posted in Spa Mania on Apr 2, 09 6:45 AM
I too agree with Mrs Bigbig - would not have normally played this type of game except that is was a good deal for 99cents and I am finding it lots of fun. I usually prefer HOG and Match 3. Thank you Big Fish

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 6, 09 10:33 PM
Is there anyone that has played this without using tips or hints? I loved this game altho' I needed lots of help to get through

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator