Posts created by nelshy

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 18, 16 5:00 AM
I thim
nk I bought it from one of the vendors who sells a few items.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 17, 16 1:36 PM
Loonz111 wrote:Go to the Inn, in the back room there is a woman that will ask you"Do you need a wake up call". Say yes, then check into the Inn, she will wake you up in the middle of the night.
Spoiler (highlight to read):

You will get side quests for Robin and Myst where you have to use this trick more often

Tried this but no nluck. Boyle says Why dould we need a wake up call. to which she replies'' no reason at all.. ''not given a chance to say ' yes. '
Iam stuck , pse help.

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter 1 on May 24, 13 9:14 AM
I'm stuck ,How do i get to London mansion. can someone help me please.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 14, 12 6:36 AM
Thanks. yes a great game. A bit sad it's over. Look for another game now.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 12, 12 3:07 PM
Have you gone throught the waterfall? you need to collect a lily pad to do that. I've met Anfarc, and can't defeat him no armour to stop getting confused and tired. I think I'll need to level up, a bit boring task , I'll leave it for another day.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 11, 12 8:12 AM
w the imp and he vanished, i think thro' the portal. So i shall have to hunt him down .

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 11, 12 8:07 AM
Tried again , got through this time.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 11, 12 7:33 AM
Spoke to spirit ,found the clock tower, which need a small part. Looked everywhere, stumbled on the fairy circle,which too is incomplete. Walked on the 3 bridges but no monster appears. I'm a bit tired of going round and round in this place. What should I look for Pse, help.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 11, 12 4:49 AM
Got it . Thanks.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 11, 12 4:47 AM
What is a "nite stand" please?, clicked on practically everything in the room , no luck.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 9, 12 12:53 PM
Thanks. Found the spider, i'll go and look for the tunic now.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 9, 12 12:32 PM
Solved the ist with ease. I'm stuck on the 2nd , no head no hand but has neck and use of arms. Also can't find spider. can't get out of the dream either as I'm too weak to fight the door . Please help.

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 28, 12 5:50 AM
You need to use the stone of death to open the passage to the underworld.

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 25, 12 7:24 AM
Thanks. Never thought it will open a gate in another island.

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 25, 12 7:22 AM
gogven wrote:Nelshy, have you hit ALT and ENTER? This should put you in full screen mode.

Thank you for reminding me, i haven't had to use it in ages. Got my full screen back
thanks again.

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 25, 12 7:20 AM
Thank you. Problem solved,on advise from another fishy.

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 24, 12 8:42 AM
All of a sudden my game won't open in full screen... Went to F1 andticked full screen still nothing happened tried other games and they open with full screen.
What can I do? Further I'm stuck where i've been asked to put a stone in . but nothing happens..What should I do?

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Sep 24, 12 8:36 AM
I put the stone in but nothing happens... tried several times no luck. I got another problem too may be technical all of a sudden the game won't go to full screen
I think I'll take a break from this game.

posted in Vagrant Hearts 2 on Jun 30, 12 4:49 AM
It's ok, i found my way out.

posted in Vagrant Hearts 2 on Jun 29, 12 7:08 AM
Please please can someone help me. My last save up was before i killed dovan, and i don't like the idea and going back and fighting them again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator