Posts created by jhazydaz

posted in Happy Empire on Dec 11, 14 6:41 AM
cheap game, no challenge, short, quit my membership several years ago, may just quit looking at big fish altogether, this was a rip off game.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 7, 14 4:03 PM
This game was great and challenging and I'm still working on level 44! Can't find a walk through. I'll keep pulling my hair out till I get it though. Nice graphics. I've played them all and await the next.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 30, 14 4:27 AM
I've gotten gold on all but this level. Now I'm going nuts and not thinking straight.

posted in Farm to Fork on Mar 21, 14 10:54 AM
He's been my TM god for a long time and just want to thank him for helping through so many trying levels of many TM games! Just for the record, I got through 60 levels, including bonus levels before I needed help. Not bad for an old lady. LOL

Thanks sipason, whoever you are. XOXOXO

posted in Farm to Fork on Mar 2, 14 9:44 AM
I am thoroughly enjoying beating this beast one level at a time. Being resourceful is the name of the game. This game is only for the extreme detail junkie, problem solver and smooth operator of systems. Those birds will be the death of me.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Apr 1, 12 10:21 PM
If you click on the pier a boat will appear, click it and it will build, I just don't know how to get across the water after you build the boats.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Apr 1, 12 10:02 PM
So once you build 3 boats how do you get across the water?

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 28, 11 12:43 PM
Just finished the game. Gave up a week of my life and paperwork but it was addicting. Loved it.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 12, 10 6:29 AM
Same deal. I run XP Pro and I downloaded the game twice and it still will not open. This has never happened. I hope they will get it fixed and post when it is ready.

posted in Escape the Lost Kingdom on May 12, 10 1:58 PM
worked! click on the bottom left corner and I got it all! Thanks!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on May 4, 10 3:39 PM
I keep trying to put the parchment in the frame and it's not working, what am I doing wrong?

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Apr 26, 10 11:51 AM
Got it! Finally finished the game! Level 239 was by far the hardest. It's a great game and I really enjoyed the challenge. Back to the routine. Maybe I'll start again but not today!

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Apr 24, 10 8:20 AM
I'm on day 2 on this level and about to pull my hair out! I get close and then poof. I got used to the power ups. I'm hoping I'll get through it eventually and finish. I'm so close!

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Dec 21, 09 7:20 AM
I have tried twice to download the game I when I go to put the puzzle together my computer freezes. I am not sure what the problem is but never have I had problems with the games at big fish. I am disappointed. I am disappointed at the rise in cost for collector's editions and tired of playing short games. I don't know what I will do in the future.

posted in Enlightenus on Jul 11, 09 8:17 PM
Nice game. Short but not to. Really fun and hard to stop. Need lots of memory and association skills, twisty, makes you think. Fun diddy for a Saturday afternoon and early evening if your doing things in-between.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 3:48 PM
I'm having troubles seeing things as well, move the monitor, turn up the lights, turn down the lights, not so much a puzzle as a trial to play.

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on May 20, 09 3:44 PM
Mine froze on 5 so I went back to replay 4 and it didn't help.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 19, 09 9:19 PM
I've found 6 of 8 stones and I'm stuck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator