Posts created by Twingirl93

posted in Rat and Louie: Cook from the Heart on Feb 4, 17 8:31 AM
Doesn't seem to work. It never shows the food I need to complete. And I only need books to learn new recipes.

posted in Rat and Louie: Cook from the Heart on Feb 2, 17 12:11 AM
I have the same problem and asked already. But no reply.

posted in Rat and Louie: Cook from the Heart on Jan 29, 17 11:27 PM
Is it possible there is a bug in the game? I'm at Japan and I cannot go on as I can't play any further because the books I need to learn new recipes do not come up. It looks like I'm playing the same 3 levels over and over again.
I have already uninstalled en reinstalled the game, but no result what ever.
Thanks for your help.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 24, 13 7:06 AM
sometimes you find some in chests, other you can get by defeating ghost and some you can trade with people.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 24, 13 6:45 AM
I'm stuck on this one, I don't have stone of food to built. I only found one chest, which didn't have enough food.

figured it out, demolish the old hut

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 11, 13 4:13 AM
You just have to put up fires everywhere you see

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 3, 13 12:48 AM
Thank you I couldn't figure out what I did wrong, so I started again, and this time it worked out. Sometimes it is so frustrating!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 2, 13 4:19 AM
It took me just a few minutes in the Netherlands, and just finished playing the first chapter. Now I'm off to do some shopping.

posted in The Secret Order: Masked Intent Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 13 7:06 AM
Thank, it happend somewhere else in the game too and I used the same trick. Not very well done. And I also miss the reset button.

posted in The Secret Order: Masked Intent Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 13 2:44 AM
I've got the same problem. Can't find the brooch

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2 on Jan 31, 13 12:52 AM
My mistake, you are not able to enter. Just fulfill all the task. Next time I will use my glassess. (LOL)

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2 on Jan 31, 13 12:04 AM
I'm stuck on level 11. I can't seem to enter the square where the skeletons are to destroy them.

posted in Ancient Rome 2 on Jan 20, 13 9:19 AM
Ha Sterk

Je moet ook de meeste dure weg langs de huizen leggen, deze vind je onder het kopje lay-out.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 10, 12 2:28 AM
Yes, hire some more workers

posted in Ghost Whisperer™ on Jul 9, 12 6:57 AM
Thank you. After starting the game again I was able to go to the location where I found the picture hook and I was able to continue

posted in Ghost Whisperer™ on Jul 8, 12 11:06 PM
I'm stuck in episode 2. I need to hang Whartons picture but am not able to do anything. Hint keeps me showing where and another hint keeps telling me to close. I don't see any sparkles or hands and I can go nowhere else.

Found it, had to go back to the dragon

And where did you find it?

I've played this game yesterday quite a long time. After I've shut it down to do something else and wanted to start again it won't start playing after pushing the button continue with your previous game. It just won't do a thing.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 29, 12 12:56 AM
The goldmine????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator