Posts created by bea1106

posted in Save The Prince on Sep 5, 14 1:26 PM
Thanks a lot for this review.
According to this I would say: this game is ridiculous
I will quit the free trial and will not buy it!
VickiS531 wrote:Here's my review:

Unfortunately, there is nothing special about this game. Unlike other TM games, this game caused me to do a couple of things I normally don't do, e.g., I turned off the game's custom cursor and I turned off the sound. Also, there was too much dialogue before the start of each level and at the opening of the game, so I was clicking skip all a lot. Other than the fact the protagonist is a female, there's nothing noteworthy here.

I would suggest buying this game only if you want a new TM game and you've replayed all your favorites recently AND if you have a free game credit that's about to expire.

I would give this game a 2.5 out of 5.

posted in Finders on Mar 27, 14 5:36 PM
This game ends, when you rescued the hero... It's different to the "normal" TM games. It's more about patience... If you rescued the hero it's done. Then you can start new (with a new name) or leave

posted in Sparkling Amber on Aug 2, 13 5:20 PM
booooooring!!!
No buy
Clumsy is the word

posted in Royal Settlement 1450 on Apr 24, 13 3:46 PM
dosnomads wrote:Is anybody playing this game? Has anyone worked out what you are supposed to do?
First game I've tried that is totally confusing and I'm not a novice player.

Was looking forward to this because I love strategy/TM games. Can see now why it is a soft release!

stopped playing after minutes. can't go on. I too love stragey/TM games. But thats not it!!

posted in Lunch Rush HD on Apr 24, 13 3:31 PM
govegril wrote:wow it is great to see this oldie but goodie updated.
It also has trophies which the original did not.

For those not familiar, this is an old game with updated graphics- the gameplay is the same as Diner Dash games.

A great fix for us TM and DD fans - especially those that have not played this yet.

yeah its great - but boring. if i want to play the old games it play the old games...

posted in Countryside Buffet on Apr 24, 13 2:56 PM
This game is stopping in the very first level. cant get over it. remove it

posted in Tiny Token Empires on Apr 8, 13 8:27 AM
sassylassie wrote:I rate this game a one out of The whole hour demo was spent on the tutorial. The cursor was a floater and hard to control except in the M3 part. The 3 of 60 rounds was still tutorial and it's like the game was telling you what you had to do. I wouldn't even use a PCC on it. And if you made a mistake, you either get this 'wakey, wakey' or get called dum-dum. Some people might find the dum-dum part funny but I didn't.

Game Play: Reminds of a Risk clone except for a short M3 thrown in.

Story: From what I could gather, you have to conquer countries. That's all I could gather.

Graphics: So-so. Cartoon characters. I've seen better in concept art.

Music: That was o.k.

M3 board: 1, 2, 3, and it was over.

All in all to me a bad game. No fun factor at all.

My opinion too. Definitly not my game!!

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2 on Jan 30, 13 1:20 PM
yeah, I thought: what a nice surprise. But, as before mentioned, the workers are sooooo slowww. I think I will buy it anyways, because it is no HOG - and there are too many of this kind...

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Dec 5, 12 1:45 PM
Can't agree with all these enthusiastic comments. Find this Island Tribes game a bit boring. Well, I like the other three, so i doesn't matter really

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 21, 12 3:16 PM
sandyterryb wrote:
Finally a game with NO TECHNICAL problems. Was starting to wonder after the last few days. Great game for any of you`s who enjoy the Murder She Wrote series. Very vivid-clear graphics. Easy to follow story lines. Just good old fashioned who done it murder stories.

thats not correct. there is a problem getting the metal part in the lanes house after fixing the window...

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 21, 12 3:15 PM
dosnomads wrote:I'm also having the same problem with the Lane house bedroom window. Have to shut down completely to exit the game. Will this bug be fixed?

me too. can't get further....

posted in Live Novels: Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice on Sep 18, 12 1:37 PM
Jodee31 wrote:How do you get out of the Ball room?
jep. same problem. where to look for the last black piano piece??

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Mar 27, 12 11:40 AM
I too like this game very much and would see more of busy bea!

posted in Monument Builders: Titanic on Mar 27, 12 11:38 AM
[removed by Moderator]

posted in Island Tribe on Jan 30, 11 6:13 AM
I also like this game very much. But think I will remove it. After levels 10 and 20 which show the known problems I had the next level stopping. It was 23 and the worker didn't stop digging for a diamond. After so much problems I'm dissapointed to have used one of my game credits for this game

posted in Island Tribe on Jan 30, 11 6:11 AM
level 23 stopped also today. the worker didn't stop catching the diamond.

posted in Island Tribe on Jan 29, 11 10:07 AM
no milk today the last times I tried, it was possible with creating a new player. this time: not

posted in Island Tribe on Jan 26, 11 1:26 PM
cstdenis wrote:
MariaHernandez wrote:I'm having the same problem, but with the cotton. It was the last building that I built, if that matters. The cotton is there and all of my buildings are working, but when I click on the cotton, it just paints an X on the cotton. Hmmph!

The path to the cotton might be blocked by something. That's usually when the x comes up. Make sure you have cleared the way there.

No. The game stops. 1. it was the sawmill, the 2. time grain and well and the 3. time the milk. The first time the sawmill startet working after a time, but now there is nothing to do. Very dissapointing

posted in Magic Farm on May 20, 09 6:35 AM
I just discovered a new version with other pests, the well contents lower water (or you must buy a bigger one). The grafic is more 3D an looks beautiful.
Maybe we can get it on bigfish one day??
bea

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator