Posts created by trout333

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 13 7:40 AM
I love all the games in series. Does anyone know anymore games like these or Mortimer Becket games? Thanks so much I appreciate your help.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 12 8:13 AM
I am stuck I cannot get the beatle that I need to put in the gate. I did do "skip" on the puzzle just no time today but that has never effected it before.
Gee I hate when you have trouble with these games I guess that is the world of games. I would sure appreciate it if someone could help me.
Thanks so much Sheryl

Sorry for not having an answer to your question I hate when I buy a game and it goes wrong. I just had surgery and was looking forward to this game and already I am in trouble.
I got to the guitar part and the walkthrough does not match the guitar. They say there is an L and there is not. I cannot figure this out.
Please help
Thanks Sherryl

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 31, 09 4:19 PM
HI
I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your help.
I was to the point of taking it off my computer but love these games.
So thanks again.
Sherry

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 31, 09 7:49 AM
Hi
I am new to this forum stuff I sure hope you can help me.
First I don't know where to click to post a question to the whole group.
I am at the music room and have put together the music machine.
I am trying now to do the music so I can get the items I got the first one the tea spoon. Now tried to get the next item it won't let me do it. I tried all of them using the walkthrough you suggested but I cannot get any one to work.
Please Please help me I love this game and the previous ones.
For a disabled person games are a life saver.
Anyway thanks again hope to here from you soon.
Bye Sherry

posted in Dracula Origin on May 31, 09 7:44 AM
HI
Oh I am so frustrated. Please if you have the time and could help me out. I wrote Big Fish Games am waiting for a response from them.
I run into problems with games maybe I am the issue.
One question I have with the Forum is How do I write an message to everyone I cannot figure that out. I can reply but not write a message.
I am so stuck at the part in this game where you have to draw the sarcophagus. I did look clear through the forum and tried some suggestions there no luck and have walkthroughs but am still stuck.
I am disabled and games give me some fun so I sure hope you can help me.
What happens is I take the knife stuck it into the dirt. Then the blue light appeared so I took the knife and tried to follow the blue lights as they appeared never letting up on my mouse. It won't let me draw and from light to light. Now and then I see part of a blue line go off but it dissapears. Boy this is frustrating hope you can and will help me,
Thanks so much
Sherry

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 30, 09 1:38 AM
HI
I am stuck in this room so I was wondering if you ever was able to figure out what was wrong. I got the first item then proceeding to go to the next one using a walkthrough and it does zero. I have tried several times and cannot get it to work.
I love this game hopefully I can get it to work.
Appreciate your help if you have any.
Thanks

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 27, 09 7:24 PM
Hi
Sounds like you had no problem with this game.
I love the game but I have had to use a walkthrough to do it and now I am
stuck. Will you please help me out.
I am doing the Musical Instrument Mini-game and using the walk-through the first squence went fine I got a spoon. Then I did the next one and nothing. So I tried the rest and they won't work. Please Please help me I love this game and want so bad to finish it.
Also I am new to this web-site are there other games you would recommend that are like this one or others that are good?
Thanks so much appreciate it.
Trout333

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on May 20, 09 7:46 PM
HI
Thank you so much I will try it again. Sounds like it is hard for others so I don't feel so stupid.
I have run into problems with other games too maybe my computer needs to be up-graded or my brain Ha Ha.
ONce again thank you!

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on May 20, 09 7:41 AM
HI
I am a disabled person so I struggle at times with certain parts of games.
I have tried and tried to do this sarcophagus put to no success please help me.
I got the knife clicked on the blue spot and tried to follow in a straight line to the next place the blue spot showed up. If anyone could please take a minute and give me detailed instructions I would appreciate it so so much.
Games give me something to do and keep my mind off my health so that is wonderful.
Thanks so so much!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator