Posts created by Lajlaj

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4 on Nov 11, 17 2:02 PM
Is there even such a thing as the 'Barbados Exploratarium' ? Or any other underwater Carribean venue? I googled the s**t out of it, but nothing showing. A link would be appreciated here.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4 on Nov 11, 17 2:56 AM
Have you noticed the scene in the upper right corner of the pool scene, when the ship approaches Puerto Rico ( I think) ? We slowly pass an old fortress, then another cruise ship appears, and all the while the clouds go to the opposite direction. The whole sequence lasts about ten minutes. To top it off, if you replay the level, all you see is the other cruise ship plodding along. We *have* passed that fortress....

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 18, 16 12:33 AM
http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/search/?search=travelogue&type=pc

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 17, 16 1:56 PM
http://www.bigcityadventure.com/

..still lets you sign up to be informed of the next release, Kind of odd if they know the series is discontinued, right....?
( I am sure this doesn't belong in this review thread, but where can we go?)

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 17, 16 4:10 AM

cal711 wrote:

Since it seems fairly obvious that there's not going to be another Big City Adventure game (sigh),

I too would hate that, but how do you know?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 16, 16 1:57 AM
On the ground at the feet of the male hiker

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 5 on Nov 15, 16 4:48 AM
I like this series (and cruise director) but why why why isn't there a timed mode, with extra points for finding things quickly? Once you found every object, wildlife and trash, and like a good boy scout you played your puzzles, - that is your score, and there is no way to improve it.

posted in Rooms: The Unsolvable Puzzle on May 28, 16 5:48 AM
I just finished the game with at least 2 jigsaw pieces for each puzzle, but Anne still can't get out. So: how does she escape?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Apr 8, 16 9:11 AM
...just in case anybody wondered: the eagle statue is not anywhere in North America, it is in Switzerland, at the Simpson pass.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Apr 6, 16 9:26 AM
Just push the 'Mega Hint' button, find what ever you couldn't find, and restart the level. I for one always need to do that in the 'find 25 of....-whatever' levels.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Apr 6, 16 9:20 AM
Well. so what is the problem? 'Stand' on dot nr. 1 and there'll be a little line the other way. Then just join the dots. It IS a terriibly done game, really. Several times the lines are not straight, and the completed puzzle hardly looks like the original drawing,..

posted in Big City Adventure: Shanghai on Nov 30, 15 7:43 AM
I just finished my 10th, and final, tour of Shanghai. I wrote down my best score in the HO scenes, and can tell you that a score of 2,834,550 is possible. Now that is a challenge.....

posted in Pickers on Sep 22, 15 1:14 PM
So why are almost all posts in tis forum locked, even the unanswered ones?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 5, 15 4:45 AM
I like the game, just wished it had a timed mode with bonus points, as in the BigCity Adventure series.
Also, I think the jigsaw puzzle with the Golden Gate Bridge is poorly designed. The picture is not great, the dark grey background makes the puzzle shapes of the dark blue ocean hard to see, and the pieces only lock together if one of them is in the correct position already,

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 5, 15 4:35 AM
I do like this a lot (just started it for the second time). BUT I would like it even better if it had a timed mode where speed gives extra points, as in the Big City Adventure series.

posted in Big City Adventure: Barcelona on Jun 14, 15 5:20 AM
Can't resist to brag a bit:
Yesterday I scored 2.718.340.
2,8 million seems possible.

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes on Oct 20, 14 2:48 PM
*grammar*

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories on Jul 6, 14 2:26 PM
You have to mirror the ticket, so that the upper ticket row is the bottom puzzle row. Imagine it to be hinged, and the top half must fit into your ticket..

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 13 8:44 AM
I am getting quite fed up with the word 'FAY'. It must be used well over a 100 times in this game ( and I do like the game ). It is never 'magical' or 'enchanted' or 'fairy' or 'elf-like' or 'mystic(al)' or 'strange' or -
Every bloody thing is called FAY.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 28, 13 5:28 AM
Imberis wrote:
silvereagle wrote:Have a strange one, Played the game for full time and bought the game and went to play again and it tells me that "Insert disk in drive D exe failure", never had this before and have to restrart to actually close the game. Help please

Same here. It won't even allow task manager to do its work. Does the fact that the game is 32 bits have anything to do with this?

I'm having the same problem! The demo worked fine, but after I bought the game and tried to play it, I got this error.

Edit: Seriously? I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and now I get an access violation message.

Yep.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator