Posts created by beachwish

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 12, 18 4:09 PM
thanks for the help: still can't find them even with a magnifying glass. I give up!

posted in Road Trip USA on Apr 12, 18 9:36 AM
have played the riverboat over and over.. cannot find the last two shields

posted in Ominous Objects: Lumina Camera Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 16 4:04 PM
can't drag the red gem out on the tube

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 29, 15 3:14 PM
can't seem to get rope to swing to window? Hint just shows the top bar..to do what?

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 21, 12 6:03 PM
Seems like a big waste of time to jump back and forth. Most collector's edition have maps. Isn't that why they cost more, for the level of play. I now have a glitch which I hoping someone has an answer for in the forum. Spent too much time trying to do something that can't happen. I'm half way thru the game and I will not re-install to fix the problem. Shouldn't happen in the first place.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 21, 12 5:53 PM
You need to use the "reveal" on the hook in the nook in the garden. That will show the shawl.

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 21, 12 5:34 PM
I'm having the same problem. No knife in inventory..how do you cut open the bee hive?

posted in Frankenstein: The Dismembered Bride on Sep 6, 11 5:55 PM
one of the worst games i ever played. Husband doesn't seem upset that his wife is dismembered?

posted in Mystic Diary: Lost Brother on Jun 15, 09 3:03 PM
I agree....if I would have known it would only take two hours to play I would have never purchased. For amateurs.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 1:07 PM
the scarecrow's hat ison the ground just below the sunflowers on the right side of the screen

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 12:25 PM
click on the potions and follow directions exactly and in order...if it says crushed lemongrass you have to take it to the mortar and crush before putting in the glass

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator