Posts created by mhatfie

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 18 7:57 AM
Maybe if the game forums had had as many postings for each game as this thread has they wouldn't be closing it. Forums were very scant most of the time and quite often had more spam than postings related to the games.

Thank you to all who have posted reviews on games for us, you all will be missed.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 2:24 PM
It will be sad to see the forum go just as it was when the chit chat forum went away.

I joined BFG about 13 yrs ago and I have to say the HOPA games were so much better than what is coming out these days. More people were posting in the game forum then including me and it was fun to read. It was my go to for tips and clues on how to solve certain puzzles etc.. If the number of postings in the forum these days relate to the number of purchases, sales must be down.

Most of what is in the forum these days is spam and BFG has not been able to eliminate it properly so I can see why they would want to eliminate the forum all together but I'll miss it as will a lot of other people. They are under new management and new management seems to always want to make changes.

posted in Brain Puzzle on Mar 9, 18 3:43 PM
I liked this game and would have purchased also if it wasn't timed.

I have always loved Mortimer Beckett games and I always thought there weren't enough of them. I'm liking this one even though I don't think it's quite as good as prior ones. .
I like the fact that you can zoom in and also scroll side to side, sure helps finding things. I will definitely buy this game but will wait for SE unless a good CE sale comes along.

posted in MatchVentures on Dec 31, 17 8:46 AM
SynthpopAddict Thanks for that info. on the game being endless.
Game is working fine after getting past level 61.

posted in MatchVentures on Dec 30, 17 9:06 AM
greggbro wrote:For what it's worth, me too! Just the clouds and level 61 in the middle. Big Fish is absolutely no help anymore and rather than try and fix an issue, offer a "free" game.

EDIT: I had just unchecked the "Relaxed" mode when this error occurred. I unchecked it again, played some of level 61, changed it back to "Relaxed" and it worked, able to finish the level and continue. Hope this helps.

Thank you thank you that worked perfectly. Hope others who are stuck on 61 read this.

posted in MatchVentures on Dec 30, 17 8:58 AM
I have a top of the line gaming Asus with windows 10 computer and I'm stuck on level 61. See clouds only. I have rebooted, changed the name but still just clouds.
Really like this game and was hoping to finish.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 20, 17 8:43 AM
I write down the code also. BFG knows we use the code. One is provided (almost) every Wednesday before Thursdays game. I'm on California time and sometimes at 8 am the code is no longer valid and other times it is. Maybe if the game is a popular one the code is removed ?

Valdy

Once again I'm taken away to a fantasy land. I found cupcakes to eat along the way but no cocoa? Having so much fun with this game. Bright colors which we don't see very often in games lately, fun Hops, mini games are cute and fun. Total enjoyment.
Love my cute little Yorkie helper.

I too am loving this game. Everything about it is lovely. The hops are fun, the mini games are fun and the game is bright, cheerful, and colorful. Too bad we only get a game like this once a year.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 1, 17 9:26 AM
So far I'm not having any tech issues. I've played through level 6 in the demo and everything is running smoothly for me. Maybe problems start after purchase so will have to see when I buy it.

This one is just as good as the prior Roads of Rome and I'm really enjoying it. There are a few TM games that I think stand out among the rest and this is one of them.

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 13, 17 2:20 PM
Add level 92 to MIA stone. Says I have one stone left but even after reshuffling there is no stone.

ETA After replaying the level all stones were there.

posted in MatchVentures on Sep 26, 17 4:55 PM
Loved Silver Tale and love this one. I'm not too fond of most match 3 games but this one is an exception.

There's lots going on which makes it fun to play. The graphics are beautiful. There is no horse to feed this time. I like the battle screen where you do battle with an opponent (the computer). So far I've won lol.

posted in Claws & Feathers 3 on Aug 17, 17 9:03 AM
Absolutely love this game. Best Match 3 game bar none IMO. I'm eagerly awaiting Claws and Feathers 4 and wish they would come quicker.

Some people in the past have asked what the birds are saying. I think for the most part its jibberish BUT they do say one thing I understand. I am french and have spoken french all my life so I recognize "fait accompli" which is one of the things they say and that means "something has been done and cannot be changed" just a little trivia.

Thank you to SynthpopAddict for the walkthroughs, so appreciated.

posted in Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders on Aug 16, 17 12:51 PM
We all have different tastes and that's a good thing or the world would be very boring.

I have been playing now for a while and I love this game. The graphics might not be as great as in the Siberia games but I like the simplicity of them and they are clear.
I think they did a good job on the voices though Poirot doesn't quite sound like the David Suchet Poirot voice in the show but that's ok.

I use to play adventure games all of the time until BFG no longer provided them so to see this game here made my day.

posted in Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders on Aug 15, 17 5:22 PM
Instant buy for me. Love David Suchet and his portrayal of Hercule Poirot.
I have watched all of the episodes 3 or more times on T.V.

I've always loved adventure games so this will be fun to play.

Alors mes chers amis I'm off to play to nourish the little grey cells.

posted in Claws & Feathers 3 on Aug 13, 17 3:45 PM
You're welcome SynthpopAddict It's a hard level, had to redo it many times.
I found out how hard it is to post a walkthrough. I had to edit a couple of times lol

posted in Claws & Feathers 3 on Aug 13, 17 11:07 AM
Level 57 for gold in 45 moves:

1. bottom left pink up one to chained pink
2. upper left pink down to green arrow
3. bottom energy capsule left and up out of the way
4. left pink to right under chained pink
5. upper pink down next to other pinks
6. red up to chained red
7. color sphere down to red, all reds get zapped
8. lower right blue over one space
9. left purple down to left of crate with chain
10.left pink to the right next to chained pinks
11. two pinks next to the chained pinks on right
12. remaining right pink left 1 space
13. blue under chained blue
14. bomb explodes
15. remaining pink next to chained pink close to sphere
16. sphere zaps all pink birds and unchains them
17. middle upper pink to under cat
18. left yellow arrow down into left corner opposite purple bird
19. other middle pink bird next to cat
20. upper left green bird down to chained bird
21. middle energy capsule left and up next to green bird
22. left pink down under the number 1 which turns to a 2
23. left purple to chained purples on right
24. left yellow arrow into its cryo capsule
25. green arrow into cryo capsule
26. left pink bird to cat
27. purple birds to chained purples on top
28. right pink bird to cat
29. green arrow left onto elevator and move into cryo capsule
30. green bird to elevator below it and to left to chained greens
31 last green down to middle chained birds
32. bottom left energy capsule to top left reactor under fire extinguisher
33. use extinguisher on fire at right
34. bring remaining purple bird down to under chained crate
35. top blue bird to left chained birds
36. move blues over to the right blue bird
37. energy capsule into top right reactor
38. pink arrow into cryo capsule
39. move energy capsule into upper right reactor
40. move middle energy capsule onto elevator
41. move blue bird up one space
42. move last energy capsule into last reactor

Phew.

posted in Claws & Feathers 3 on Aug 10, 17 1:55 PM
romany09 wrote:Thanks so much mhatfie. Never would have done it without your instructions!

You're welcome.

posted in Claws & Feathers 3 on Aug 10, 17 10:37 AM
SPOILER: solution for 22 moves and gold for level 12

Move bottom green one space right and up
Left bottom blue move left one space
Left yellow right and up under chained yellow
Bomb explodes
Open crate with shovel
Rt yellow down one to chained yellow
Lt yellow over to rt yellows
Right yellow left and up to chained yellows
Red down to far left reds
Open crate on right
Lt red over to right chained reds
Top right red up 2 spaces
PInk up under red
Other pink to rt
bottom left purple to top purple
bomb explodes
bottom left blue to middle blues
remaining blue to left blues
Left blue rt to left arrow and down one
Shovel up to crate
Bring bomb down between walls
Rt pinks over to the bomb
Green arrow to cryo capsule with baby

Good luck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator