Posts created by Ariinya

posted in Number World Adventure on Apr 19, 18 9:50 AM
I can only manage to get up to 16. Then I get stuck. I can't match up the 16's on the right side.

posted in Number World Adventure on Apr 18, 18 3:02 PM
Anyone figure out level 37? I'm absolutely stuck.

48 levels, plus 12 extra in the CE.

12 extra levels after you complete the game, which has 48 levels.

First off, this is a great game, I love the story quite a lot. It's not too difficult either, which is good for those of us who are logically challenged. Also, FINALLY, thank GOD, a Time Management game! Those Hidden Object Games have been HoG'ing up the place. -.-

In any case, I'm having some trouble getting through level 39 with gold, and I don't want to settle for less! I've tried following the Collector's Edition instructions, but I always fall just short; possibly because they don't really give a tip on how to use bonuses. Can anyone help?

I really hope someone sees this between all those damned adverts for male enhancement and whatnot. :\

posted in Next Stop 2 on Jun 19, 16 10:31 PM
Thanks a bunch! This has kept me annoyed and unable to continue for ages.

posted in Next Stop 2 on Jun 14, 16 3:55 AM
Hey guys! Having a lot of trouble with this level. I've seen some of the YouTube videos on it, but I'm having problems following it. If anyone would mind taking the time, could you write out a list of how to beat this level?

Thanks for taking the time!

~Tracy

posted in My Island Kingdom on Jan 22, 16 12:40 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me get past this level. I can't beat the clock, though I get sooooo close, one more bush away. Anyone have a good strategy?

Thanks in advance!

posted in Gnomes Garden on Aug 19, 15 11:13 AM
I tried your advice, but AGAIN I just barely failed the level. Can you perhaps tell me in what order you built things?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it! This time I simply didn't build the sawmill. Thanks so much for the advice. ^_^

posted in Gnomes Garden on Aug 19, 15 10:38 AM
Hey guys. I can't seem to make it through this level with 3 stars. I get so close, within about a second; the third star disappears just as the level ends. If anyone could offer me help, it would be appreciated! Thanks so much.

posted in Fables of the Kingdom on Mar 31, 15 4:57 PM
Thanks so much! I'll give this a try! I always click too far ahead, and I also tend to turn on the work fast bonus right when there's nothing to do but pick stuff up. -.-

posted in Fables of the Kingdom on Mar 31, 15 9:55 AM
Can anyone help me with this level? I can't finish it in 3 stars.

Also, I've watched the youtube video. I'd prefer it if someone gave me a step-by-step walkthrough. I can't seem to make heads or tails out of it otherwise. ^^;

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 10:44 PM
I like being a goody goody, anyway. ^.^

There was a study, and most people tend to make the morally right choice in video games. I know I do! I feel bad otherwise!!! Though I might have made an exception for the goblin... or the troll/ogre who wanted 25 breads!!

Edit: Not that there was a choice with the ogre/troll... I just wanted to cut him. =P

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 10:26 PM
...doing things morally or immorally? Like, first, with the goblin. I chose to use the fish instead of fighting it. And again with getting into the city, I just chose to raise my fame instead of doing the bribe.

I can't find a way to save and see the difference. So is there a perk for being good? Those of you who choose to be bad... I won't tell anyone. ^_- Go on... you can tell me! Any perks to being bad?

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 20, 14 3:01 PM
So soon in the game and I'm having trouble! It seems like the gold timer jumps forward. Can anyone give me a hand with level 4?

posted in The Tiny Tale on Jun 14, 14 9:04 AM
Zoppy wrote:I don't know what you guys are talking about. The ogres cost 250 to get rid of and there is NOT enough mana to stop them and finish the level thanks to the golems.

The first ogre costs 250 food. All the rest for me were 100 mana.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 22, 14 6:00 PM
Haha!

Thank you very much, Auracaria! Hopefully with this I'll FINALLY be able to get off of this dang level! My men are apparently not as useful as yours.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 22, 14 10:22 AM
Anyone? Can someone please help me with this level? I still haven't been able to figure it out, and I think I'm going to cry.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 20, 14 10:11 PM
Hey, can anyone give an explanation of how to get past this level? ^^; Some of us simply aren't as smart and don't figure it out the moment after they post. =P

posted in Viking Saga on Mar 8, 14 5:11 PM
Can anyone help with this level? What I tried was getting Base x4, Chamber x2, a Farm, a Stone Quarry, which I then demolished after upgrading the Chambers twice, and built another farm. Unfortunately, I didn't realize Wood was needed for each snowman, and I couldn't get enough from just the trees. Would this strategy work if I made a Sawmill after the Stone Quarry?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator