Posts created by General_hobojoe

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 15 5:15 PM
Nyce retort Kitten,........I presonally squirm at the audacity of being "over" or "boared" with the event in toto.......double coins,,,,,diamonds 5 times as much.....and ten $ flowers that you can sell or give away.......when it is over you'll wish it were back.....right away. And not to mention the tournaments too? FUN FUN FUN

going by the xmas event we'll have another week at most.....RELAX

Gen..OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 15 3:35 PM
Level 24.....now...27,,.28

game days 19d 2h........23d 1h...25d 13h

achievements 81/99 (79/80) for achievement.....83/99 (80/99)

cionage 555,746.......681,549.......941,672

diamonds 627.........655.....585

HOS 8,512.......9,723.....12,067

flowers 22,181.......no change....25,359

pirate @ level 19

ALL spring additions in 8 days,(not game days)

friends 142.........143....155(spr help)

tournaments.................YES dominate the top 30.....no wins yet...still strong
not lately....tankin

stamps.......U 185 G 279 B 580 P 837.........all increase by 100+

blimp items 650+ of each........all 750+.....950 all

pages of inventory.....pathetic @ 17.......20 getting there....22

Pets...12 yeti deer penguine snoman All spring and a hedgi-griff-manti
Ag chst.yes...............................................................................NO

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 15 12:08 PM
The HOS are there too.....the more you do them seems the unique stamps happen more often.....just my experience thus far

cheers

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 15 8:03 AM
That is awsome! Seems we can get a handel on this gold chest collecting after all.........with solid intel, the sky is the limit!!!

Gen. Hobojoe......OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 15 9:45 PM
Donkey is kosher I concurr......looks like snoop dog too.....yeti is his buddy his fur of a blue hue.....don't forget the snoman he is a cheap golden chest.....but for looks and grace and sexappeal.....the bunny is the best......the word is out or so they say Hedge hog changed the most.....I hope still soon there will be news.....our odd eggs will hatch.....a holloween ......GHOAST.........a suprise to us all the fall pets galore.....what fun it'll be to hopefully see and laugh at the gold cheapally..get this the odd pet would eat one of each food and sleep in random times of 1/2 hour then 2 hours....then 1 hour..etc........lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 15 8:24 PM
jrbutcher.....let me clue you into the elusive golden chests......of which you desire.......they are the essence of the all from the pets dejur......crem de la crem.....tre magnifique.......

the point to the "feed" is to rejoice with a golden reward.....not only from that awsome pet you hatched.....but the effort it took to feed it.....HOS HOS gifts HOS gifts gifts......

so as of late the best pets to aquire by far are all the Holiday ones and especially the Xmas ones......we are all agreed on that......

then finding their special feeding spot and signal to feed at the right moment is another sega in and of it own all together.....it truly is a science....and many will concurr with that.....especially the 50 levels and above folks.

this thread is usefull there is info in it you can trust.......

I am a pirate avatar at level 24 now.....I got my 100th gold chest at level 19......so

with that said......those pirates at level 50 and above had a much harder time with that achievement in that the origional pet selsction was pathetic and expensive to say the least.....

happy holiday crafting and double coins and diamonds a raining 5 times more with the butterflies a collecting......lol lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 15 8:08 PM
The TIGER is a solid one too........eats 5 special and sleeps 2 hours I think.......gives gold and never a wood.....silver too. so he is a solid origional

costs a bit and takes pet medalions by the hoard to craft.....but worth it if I remember correctly

hobojoe OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 15 8:03 PM
YO ozzie, a tell or feed for the butterfly is when the wings flap harder and it closes its eyes......FEED Sbaker gave me the tell on the Jack too.....left hand jerks down hard.......feed......both work......If I had only one pet.......hands down the deer......no contest amung the other choices......two pets.....deer and....yep since baker told me JACK.......before that it was the penguin/yeti.......

lol cheers OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 15 7:13 PM
Than K yoU master BaKer, I respect your aknowledging my retort, positivly I my add, and of experience. Just me, but, I am fine without all of the pets.....just the golden ones and it seems those are of the holiday variety......

happy Castle to all

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 15 6:52 PM
There is a faction of players that aver the "harpey feather" useless.....I differ in that we havn't opened all the game and just because it isn't used much at this point surly doen't mean it won't be used in force later...wouldn't want to have one of those on my gift list.......it wouldn't have astronomical meaning for later if it were in a later HOS....say the city or Town......but it is from one of the first HOS's of the game.....so hence I personally save them.....at least till I know for certain that total use for them or not....... just me.....do as you like....we all seem to one way or the other

gen. hobojoe.....**D@NgeR** OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 15 5:20 PM
All the holiday pets far exceed any of the origional 20+....except for the phenix and maybe the panda......some would throw in the turtle too.....

However for the craft cost.....the eating of double didgit sacks/cans and sleep times.......all would pretty much agree that the X-mas pets are the best with a smathering of others.....the easter ones come second and the rest to the field...........

unless you care to spend 226k to craft the origional ones along with the holiday ones to gain the achievement,only to never use the origionals , for the most part ,and find the gold raining with the cheaper and wishing you never spent that dough on the useless origionals...... then be my guest

get the Holiday pets they are well worth the effort....hardly any

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 15 1:24 PM
Concurrrrrr.....ALL my friends rock too....can't get unless you give give give......
Yo thistle.....thanx for taking the spare eggs......she has a brood a cluthc and apen of the to be in a mansion of a hatchery of friends......mi casa es su casa.....and to Alexandr@.......see you at the top of the leader board.....rawkn top ten.....ALOT

peace OUT **D@NgeR***

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 15 11:39 PM
yes there is a butterfly....mine gives only gold chests....feed it in the grotto and wait till it flaps harder and closes eyes.....feed and collect another gold chest

just fyi for the prior replier

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 15 7:25 PM
Yo, pamkatz.....also in case your unaware, gifting per day has increased to 13.....since the update recently....a game day is divided into 3 eight hour segments.....I am a west coast pdt.....a game day starts at midnight. so by 8 am I must send 4, holding 1 back till 801 am.....then when I send that one the giftability # is refreshed to 4......I send 3 between 801 ampdt and 359 pdt, holding one in reserve till 401 pdt......send that one and the giftability refreshes to 4 again.....and I make sure to send all 4 before midnight so when the "NEW DAY" starts it starts with 5 again......by the way as long as you send and hold one back before the 1/3 day ends each time, you'll be fine.....and it isn't a problem too, for me, wake up say at 730 am send the first four, do some rooms and send the one at 801 and chill till 1145 am send the 3 and at 200pm send the one to get four more and send the rest before midnight either........it isn't exact as long as you accomplish it within the three 8 hr segments of a "game day".......hope this info helps too. 13 gifts is way better than just 5

gen.hobojoe....OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 15 4:05 PM
KEEP the inventory........sell nothing......give to friends to receive......have and maintain a wish list......morph it to your needs regularly.......pay for nothing......HOS HOS HOS your hinney off DAILY!!! get in the tournaments regularly and rake the diamonds regularly too...... save save save save......and give give give to friends

SELL NOTHING........gen.hobojoe OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 15 3:59 PM
YES.....the wreaths get you the butterfly pet.....the best one by the way......all gold for me so far....just 10 simple foods is a bit steep......use it when i have double the eats.....20 or more.......GOLD is the purpose and gold it does give. I craftd beyond the 30 wreaths for the pet though....the reason was to make the achievement for the master crafter easier to complete......no coins involved in it......and beyond that I will not craft the wreaths again,,,,,,for the reason that to sell indivudial flowers is worth more coinage that to sell a total wreath worth.....but I plan and have given the extra to friends whom are short and in need.....

strategy in this is give away give away give away.....to get back......I follw that motto too.

and information is a plenty if you ask

hope this helps too genhobojoe O U T

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 15 3:34 PM
Hello, your dismay shall be rested after you peruse this note.
The tournaments are there for a potential addition to your blue diamond total

they have run now for 2.5 weeks or so and not on Mondays. they have started to last 2hours but the first weeks were one hour tournaments...

the schedule I have surmized is as follows......Tuesday 12 noon pdt Wednsday noon pdt Thursday 8pm pdt Friday 10 am pdt Today 10 am pdt for this week on the P C platform....... so I have played most all of them tomorrows will be in the morning too, going by last week , before noon sometime......to be more certain about the times......get in the game at the very start of a new day.....for me it is midnight pdt.....go into the social icon and the tournament page.....and look at the clock there......it will let you know of the hours till the next tournament......once I saw it as 15hrs away and another 3hours away......and so on....

I do this regularly befor I go to bed in that there are tournaments and diamonds to gain......these times are rare....and they are gone just as secret as they happen.....

I have placed in the first 100 in every one I played in......and of the 20 or so I have placed in the top 20 10 times.......

**D@NgeR** is my title.....a friend forever if you like....plethra of info left to offer too......pm me if you like or not if you like too....... no worries about the tournaments.....they are total fun and a few pointers will facilitate your path through them.....when they are gone you'll wish they never went away and will chompin at the bit till the next....TRUST me.......

lol take care Castle Frenzy with the TOURNAMENTS gen.hobojoe OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 15 2:06 PM
Concur with the previous four responses.....however I covet the blue gems even more I guess...I consider them more valuable than unique stamps and coins....so I try to gain them with tournament play and extra time with flower/butterfly collecting to get them. I won't spend real money to get anything in this game, an oath I took for myself, seeing as how the past has treated me....I survived the crash and burn and total loss of inventory coins and diamonds and levels.....so what I have as of late is of no purchase of real money.......572 diamonds since Feb.28,2015...513,876 in coins and a level 23 pirate....81 of 99 achievements complete and loving the rain of diamonds with the spring event......double coins and diamonds more frequent with butterfly collecting....lovn it......tournaments I spend to replay....that is the only time I do spend them....I keep track of my spending and wins ratio too......as of late I have won 5 times more than I 've spent.....this last tournament I placed 12th and won 53 and spent 10 for two extra plays.....worked out. **D@NgeR**

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 15 6:03 PM
There is a man named Clyde.....the Castle is where he resides.....look deep in the w
alls and listen to his calls..... but if you frighten HE'LL confide.....

or

Sherry Beth a lass was level 61 and a sass.....ios was her claim to fame.....she amassed a hoard never got boared.....till the BLUE DOT got her game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 15 5:45 PM
YO, M.T. Head....this is **D@NgeR**, sorry for your loss bro. just plug it back in and join the fun amassing coins and free diamonds at the lower levels with me again......I was and have experienced the "crash" too....know all too well your pain.....however, I have found solice in knowing the friends never die and will await your return soon.......just dial my name the same and the gifts will reign and rain for you again......the castle has its grief, but we need to stick together to beat the big fish back with never say die no matter what effort.....persistance tennacity and freedom from that bluedot black screen like the ios players have........we pc's have it good bro.......it dosen't make the loss of coinage and diamonds and inventory and levels easier to take but the game is awsome......the horror the horror.....apocolypse now.........brando bro gotta love it 436974

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator