Posts created by Nastyharpy

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 17, 10 1:57 PM
This one is driving me crazy. I get to the last stone to build the road and run out of time. I get soooo close but can't get there.

Anyone have any suggestions.?

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 16, 10 10:28 AM
For those looking for the time change idea, it's a cheat. If that's how some are playing this game then yes, they would find the game exceptionally easy. Forget this idea, and listen to Sravy and some of the other hints on this post.

posted in Roads of Rome on Oct 2, 10 7:00 AM
thank you! will give it a try!!!

posted in Roads of Rome on Sep 30, 10 9:20 PM
Yup I'm stuck.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 2, 10 2:29 PM
I cannot get all the coins and finish before nightfall any suggestions?

posted in Royal Envoy on May 22, 10 4:38 PM
Can't see it here.

posted in Jojo's Fashion Show on Dec 6, 09 12:19 AM
Perchance, does anyone have this problems?

In the chapter named "Captured!" I can't get the 2nd match for the three. The top doesn't come along and the game doesn't accept the one that is offered as a Signature Style!

posted in The Legend of Sanna on Sep 24, 09 12:35 AM
I'm trying to get an A but no go. Anyone manage it?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 30, 09 10:02 PM
Tammy if there is a warehouse on this level you must build it to full. Else you can't get to the 40 collection.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 30, 09 9:59 PM
Did you get this TDog?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 30, 09 9:57 PM
Hmmmm okay well here's what I did.

I upgraded the Warehouse right away.
Then did the little hut by the shack.
as I moved around getting more resources, I upgraded my shack for the second worker.

Then my goal became getting to the other two huts.

Everytime I could I used the add resources bonus to make sure they picked up the extras that it gives. I made sure to upgrade the warehouse everytime I could.

Once I had the hut in the middle, I sent my worker to the road to the exit.

During this time I got the third worker.

The bonus resources is the key here, every time you can use the bonus and run around grabbing the resources that are loose. You won't make it if the Warehouse is not fully built, it's the warehouse and the bonus that help you make it.

Hope that helps.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 30, 09 9:38 PM
Okay 4.4:

Run around and grab all the goodies.

Upgrade the Saw mill and then the Farm.
Upgrade them again as you travel north and collect resources.
Don't upgrade them again until later.
Now the priorities are the other sawmill and Fisherman's hut, so
you need your 2nd worker as soon as you can get him.
Split them up and send them to either road.
First Bridge to be upgraded should be the one to the Sawmill.
The one with the gold should be last.
Collect resources until you can build the barracks. Get rid of the bear.
Once you have the bridge to the Saw mill going try to get your third worker.
by now you are working north and to the sawmill.

ONLY COLLECT GOLD when you need it. Leave as much as you can sitting around.

Make sure you get the bridge to the exit next.

You can only collect 20 of each resource so use them as soon as you can.
You can upgrade the farm again, and to it's fullest, but I left the the sawmill alone
Takes food that you need to hit the rocks.

When the last boulder is being smacked, you don't need gold anymore so with your
3 little workers and the add resources bonus going, run around and get the gold that's sitting waiting for you.

I cleared this level with time to spare, hope it works for you.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 30, 09 7:04 PM
I'll take a go at it and see what I can tell ya.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 30, 09 7:02 PM
Okay 3.5

gather all the goodies that are loose, then up the saw mill,

Go north repairing the road until you reach the eastern road

I then upped the fisher man's nut and the Warehouse asap.

gather the loose goodies at the bottom curve, DO NOT go for the ones in the upper
curve, this takes gold to clear and gold is going to be the crunch here. The resources there are not worth the time you spend.

Continue to up the buildings, Mill, Well or Warehouse, Fishing Hut, (Well if you didn't get it) But watch for the ability to get the second worker he really speeds things up. Now I also used the resource bonus alot!

Now clear the bottom road and the top road when you have the two workers. I did NOT buy the third one, wood is needed for the bridges.

Once the lower road is cleared, and you have enough to build a bridge, go for the one with all the gold. Make sure to build the well there.

The next bridge should be the one with all the food.

Meanwhile the other little worker should be laying the wood path and chomping on the rocks as you gather the gold. Make sure to use the resource bonus when gathering the gold here, you need the extra it gives you. When the little worker is still working on the last boulder, don't send the other one out for anything else, keep him home. Let the worker return home and you should make it.

Hope this helps.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 30, 09 2:11 PM
I'll do this one again, and see what I can tell ya.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 30, 09 2:10 PM
Hey folks I have had games do this, what I do was go to task manager and end process on anything that is not terminally needed. Sometimes it's that your resources are all used and the game just can't process. Other times it's driver issues. Sometimes it just don't wanna work. Those are the ones I walk away from.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 30, 09 2:07 PM
Yup Phoebe is right. Once you're total gold hits 20 you don't collect anymore no matter what you do. You need to spend your gold when it gets to 20 so you can count more.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 29, 09 11:28 PM
for 2.8:

You need to get the flowers, and build a bridge to get out.

1. Gather all the goodies that are lying about, and chop some would.
2. upgrade the warehouse

Now remember that at this point you want that gold mine in the center, that's the goal for now.

I cleared the road up to the north until I hit the two rocks, and then stopped. I never go back there during the whole level.

3. Upgrade farm
4. Upgrade sawmill
5. get second worker asap I never get the 3rd worker, the wood is needed for the bridges across to the flowers.
6. get the temple as you are clearing and gaining wood, I got mine near the end.

My whole focus is on getting to that gold mine in the middle. Once I have that, I work both the road to the exit and the way to the flowers. Using two workers and the extra man.

The flowers take gold to pick, so make sure your exit is cleared before you go for them. I used the fast movement bonus the first time and then started to use the extra man whenever possible. It helps in picking up all the goodies that come up.

Use the extra man when grabbing the flowers, he's what gets you through with time to spare.

I hope this helps.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 29, 09 11:04 PM
Well I finished the game and got the rainbow! Thank you to everyone that helped me out!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 29, 09 12:45 AM
Gonna give this a try!

Thank you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator