Posts created by Clairey46

posted in Inbetween Land on Aug 27, 12 1:54 PM
I have looked in the Park for the Gargoyles...can't find them..cursor doesn't change any where..never get this frustrated so early in a game.

posted in Malice: Two Sisters on May 6, 12 12:46 PM
Cannot progress passed the Bridge after lowering it...will wait to finish playing this one when we get an updated version..

posted in Travel League: The Missing Jewels on Sep 20, 09 12:45 PM
Glad to see that I am not the only one with a black screen. My resolution got changed too and had to put it back. I think this game has big problems.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 5, 09 8:04 PM
Margie, The scarecrow has every thing it needs. After reading emma's post, maybe I should do the same?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 5, 09 12:35 AM
I cannot go upstairs. Finished every thing I was supposed to do. It says to click at the top of the scene, but I haven't gone any where. Help!!!!! Please!!!!

Thank you in advance.

Since writing the above, I have bought the game and gone back over what I had done. I still found the scarecrow to be sparkling and a puzzle piece over the water. After reading the walkthrough it seems I have done every thing. So I am clueless as to what is wrong.

posted in Wild Tribe on Apr 23, 09 11:38 PM
Thank you so much, mhbrands. Had no idea that had to be done.

posted in Wild Tribe on Apr 23, 09 11:18 PM
Some one mentioned trenches. I didn't know there were trenches to be built. I knew about the fertilizer for the trees, but where and who digs trenches? I already finished this game and loved it. But will be playing it again.
Thanks in advance for the info.

posted in Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife on Nov 18, 08 7:32 PM
I have contacted Tech Support and sent in a Screen Shot. Now will be waiting for a reply.

posted in Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife on Nov 18, 08 1:08 AM
I am having a problem with the game download also. After loading it looks like I am going defrag on it.. It has vertical black lines running thru it like the disk defrag board. Have never seen that before. Thought it was me, glad to hear others are having a problem with it also.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 18, 08 12:58 AM
Thank you every one for the warm welcome. From what I have read so far I think I will fit in real well in this pond...lol

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Nov 18, 08 12:51 AM
Don't need help now...figured it out..

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 17, 08 6:54 PM
Can't wait for this sequel!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved the first one and just found out today after reading the post that there is a new one coming out...really need to come here more often..

These forums are great!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for being here.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jul 14, 08 12:03 PM
Have solved round puzzle 2 and still can't find that crowbar. Now what? Two of us are stumped. HEEEEEEELP!!!!!!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jul 14, 08 11:49 AM
Got it solved...whoo hoo....roflmao

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator