Posts created by chevyqueen

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 18 12:18 PM
Also try different types of upgrades. Sometimes you might not need the more money upgrade in order to get the faster upgrade or visa versa. I kept trying different upgrades and finally beat this level with 3 stars.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 18 12:15 PM
I hope someone at Big Fish can get in touch with the game developer and they can figure out a way to update this game to add the beginner option. I am almost blind in one eye and that adds a limitation to me. I know there are others who may have similar problems and find this particular game too challenging. I have read the reviews. Please help us Big Fish!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 18 12:35 PM
I am a very avid Delicious Emily fan. I own all of the games. This game is too hard. Why did they take the choice away from us as to if we wanted to play in beginner, intermediate, or challenger mode. If I wasn't such a big fan I wouldn't even try to finish it. Delicious Emily is a story, finding the mice, meeting people, surprise plays, beautiful graphics, and fun getting the awards and the three stars on each level. That isn't going to happen with this game. There are glitches too! All of a sudden the game will freeze. This was such a huge disappointment for me! Maybe BFG can get intouch with the game developer and report our complaints. I bought the game originally from another website. I bought my second copy from BFG and the glitches aren't nearly as bad. BFG has always had great customer service.

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 18 10:14 AM
kaitlinn wrote:Usually treasures are found after you finish the bonus game. I think the developers completely forgot to add these in. Typical...
Thank you so much! I have vision problems and I miss adventure games. This one was interesting but, I couldn't find those darn treasures. Your help is so very much appreciated!

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 18 6:53 AM
According to the strategy guide there should be treasures in each scene as well as morphing objects in some hops. I cannot locate the treasures. I have found the swirls and the morphing objects in each scene but, no treasures. What are they and how can I find them. Do they show up later in the game and you come back and find them?

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 18 11:22 AM
Mix up as many muds or strings of beads as you can and take them off your tray. Do this as fast as you can.

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 18 2:43 PM
I figured out what worked for me. Wouldn't you know that I would figure it out as soon as I left my post asking for help? LOL I put the two types of facial masks on my tray. One with the cucumbers and mask, the other the avocado and mask. It saved me just enough time to get those hearts!

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Jan 25, 18 1:03 PM
On this level you earn the diamond by scoring 3 hearts, applying face masks 3t times. I have tried several different ways and haven't gotten credit for a single facial. I even got three in a row. I have played where those customers are a priority and I grab them as soon as I can. What is the secret or is my game flawed?

posted in The Christmas Spirit: Trouble in Oz Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 17 12:41 PM
The emeralds are impossible for me to see! I am in the cabin. Looking for the second emerald. According to the strategy guide, it is inbetween the sewing machine and Christmas tree, laying in front of the rocking chair. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

posted in The Christmas Spirit: Trouble in Oz Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 17 12:41 PM
The emeralds are impossible for me to see! I am in the cabin. Looking for the second emerald. According to the strategy guide, it is inbetween the sewing machine and Christmas tree, laying in front of the rocking chair. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

posted in Delicious: Emily's True Love on Sep 15, 17 2:15 PM
I have tried this over and over. I know that I have played this game at least two times earning all the trophies. I entertain all the seated customers, including those at the bar. I make sure they haven't lost any money or enthusiasm.; I have tried entertaining all the guests in the restaurant on all ten days and it still doesn't work. Is this a glitch?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Feb 23, 17 1:44 PM
I only get two items. It must be a glitch. I have been playing delicious Emily games for years. I have played the games over and over again. I have never had this trouble before.

At the fifth restaurant, I have two bunches of white grapes and one of the purple grapes. The two white grapes look identical. I have tried to pick just one bunch of white grapes but, you have to give them two bunches and then I wind up with one bunch of white grapes on my tray. Is this normal game play or am I missing something.

On the mouse on the farm challenge I had to restart the whole game. Don't buy any upgrades for the farm other than a table cleaner and Paige picking up eggs. It was much simplier to do.

On the challenge levels you must win the challenge and earn a star. (This will show up on the left side of the screen.

On the two angry customers, I waited until the last two customers are left. Load your tray but, don't give them their order until they lose down to one heart.

If might be the ice cream they are asking for. If you look behind Evelyn there is a blue machine. (Evelyn is the table cleaner. Click on the machine and you will make an ice cream cup.

I am in the fourth restaurant. The problem is that when someone asks for the white grapes I have to pull two bunches of grapes and then give them to the customer requesting them. Then the customer only uses the one bunch and I am stuck with an extra bunch on my reay that I have to delete. I cannot see the difference between the two bunches of white grapes. Thanks!

Click on the shopping cart when start the level. Then you will see "store" and "menu". Click on the little cake that looks like a muffing with chocolate syurp on top. Then see how many of these cakes you have to sell before it updates. this means playing some levels over again to be able to get the highest upgrade. It sounds like you have already upgraded and. I think it's a carrot cake muffin. Check to see if it's available in "menu"

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on May 6, 16 10:18 AM
It's just a decoration and not meant to be used.

Carol, if the rest of your games are playing okay it might be a glitch. Get in contact with Big Fish Games customer service. Look at the top of the page and you will see help.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 16 3:57 AM
I maybe wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, you may have this game confused with Delicious Emily's hopes and Fears. I don't remember a pool in Delicious Emily's Home Sweet Home. I have gotten the games mixed up before myself. Every time a new game comes out I play all of my delicious Games over again! I am an addict!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator