Posts created by lily2048

posted in Nat Geo Adventure: Ghost Fleet on Aug 12, 10 6:16 PM
sassyvixen65 wrote:i have played this game 6 or 7 times and can never figure out the mogan mini sub anybody out there have any ideas

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 10, 10 2:21 PM
having so much trouble trying to find the bell in the bakery! Can someone help please.? It has taken me two days trying,

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: The Quest for Nefertiti on Oct 22, 09 6:28 PM
I been stuck here forever!!!. How do I get out? The two guards are holding spears but there ar e threeflashing signs keep coming up on the wall. no mat t er what I do nothing happens.I really need help!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 19, 09 8:10 PM
Thank you so much Teachumwell, you helped so much I have managed to almost finished the game. Hope I don't run into anymore problems . I really enjoy this game.

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 16, 09 3:36 PM
I just bought this game and was really enjoying it until I got to the prison and then everything just died on me. The game goes out of focus and very blurry. I have tried it several times.What is the problem?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Aug 14, 09 9:26 PM
having same problem with the eyes and lanterns as many others are stating. Can we get some help? Please!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator