Posts created by Badut

Thank you soooo much for this. I have just joined! Be seeing you

You will find Granny - and get the trophy - in the bonus levels.

Happy gaming

The cloak is the "double" bonus in the lower left. It is a bonus with which you can choose between collecting extra stones or extra wood.

When it gives you extra wood it is the cloak and it looks like a three - therefore I did not recognice it.

Hope this helps

It is at level 32

No chockie - I was wrong. Sorry about that - I read about the cloak in the walkthrough and thought that was it.

The walkthrough still worked, though

Oh... I was sure it was the other one. My bad. LOL

This is a wonderfull game - they have kept it true to the first Dracula and it works great. A tiny bit easier though - I only got caught in the "missing resource trap" (where you have to start the level over) a very few times.

I have played the game through several times and found no glitches - all the throphies are there and it is possible to get three stars on all levels/modes - with a little trying

And looking for the statues and other hidden thingies gives a little extra - great fun.

Cant wait for the next one

The cloak is located at the bottom right - it is the tool that makes all buildings produce their resources at the same time.

Hope this helps

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 16 3:14 PM
Thanks a lot - but I simply cant do it...I am SO ready to throw this laptop out the window...

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 16 3:11 PM
Has any of you fishies got these?

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 16 3:10 PM
Yes I did get gold - but it took some trying. And it is NOT my favorite level Only good thing is, when you get gold you break the devs record automatically,

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 29, 16 11:25 PM
I see that now - very annoying. BUT I have just checked my trophies again and the final throphy says that I am only missing one to get all throphies.

I am actually missing two - the great hunt and all devs records. So maybe it registers this throphy, but just doesnt show it??

If I EVER break devs record on level 25 I will let you know...sigh...

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 29, 16 11:19 PM
Thank you

I thiiink I have tried that - but obviously not in the right way. I have never gotten more than 46000 points.

Did you free the third worker? And played in expert?

It is nice to know it IS possible since it is the last one I need

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 29, 16 1:39 AM
Yes this level is a b....! You have to build the airport fast and let it deliver stone all the time in between what else you need. Use stop time and half price as often as you can.

Then focus on keeping the time up, so that it does not get under the gold time - if the bar gets grey it doesnt help buying more time. So focus on time and plant flowers when you can,

it is a hard level. I hope this helped a little

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 29, 16 1:22 AM
There should be just enough wood to build what you need. I start by upgrading the car and then the glider building and the seed shop. Gardeners hut last.

I dont know if this is true, but I have a feeling you get extra ressources by upgrading the car. I havent checked if it really is the case, though. Does anyone else know?

I hope this helped

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 29, 16 1:11 AM
How do you get this one?? i have already freed all blocked workers several times...I think.

My bafflement i great...

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 29, 16 1:08 AM
Hi fellow addicts

Have any of you found a way to break this one? I am pulling my hair out...

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 16 5:06 AM
Well, maybe like me those 30 people have no idea what you mean?? I havent seen that throphy anywhere.

I will take another look for you - maybe I overlooked it

Nope - cant find it. Sorry.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 16 12:17 PM
Exactly, midnyter5555 - anyone can write on wiki pedia - it is not necessarily the absolute thruth,

Aaand anyways - on that often refered to site at Wiki a strategy game is defined as:

Typically employs war themes, the goals are to conquer a foe and often focuses on multiplayer gameplay.

And it names Kingdom Chronicles as a tm game.

So the lesson when using wikipedia to make a point - read the whole page

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 16 7:30 PM
Thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator