Posts created by JOHU

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Dec 18, 09 10:40 AM
The game started giving trouble before it even got started. Words and symbols were jumping all over the place. Pasts of words were misplaced. I trashed the game, but would like to have an intact version. I will try a re-installation before asking for a replacement game credit.
I was looking forward to playing this game!

posted in Secrets of Great Art on Oct 1, 09 3:05 PM
OF THE VARIOUS OFFERINGS CONCERNING ART MASTERPIECES, DO YOU HAVE ANY HIDDEN OBJECT/ADVENTURE THEMED GAMES THAT COULD BE RATED EXPERT OR ADVANCED? BEST IF THESE CHOICES COULD BE MADE WITHIN THE SOFTWARE. IS THERE A PLACE WHERE RATINGS OR COMPARISONS BETWEEN GAMES ARE AVAILABLE? IT WOULD BE NICE IF THERE WERE SOME HELP IN CHOOSING GAMES TO BUY BESIDES THE USUAL PR.
THANK YOU FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU CAN GIVE.
JOHU

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Jun 9, 09 7:06 PM
Thankyou for making the relaxed mode pssible. I think it is a good and challenging game. This makes it much more fun!

Also, how do you get the fish out of the water in the level about going to the depths of the earh (dion't remember the title right now. I did it once and don't seem to be able to repeat it no matter how many points and clicks I do! Would be grateful for the answer here so I can move on to the next level

posted in Mystery Case Files: Huntsville ™ on Jun 9, 09 6:58 PM
Like you---I think a relaxed version is essential unless you want to repeat an "investigation" 10 tiimes before you can finish it. Not worth the trouble. Wish at this point that I didn't make the investment

posted in Mystery Case Files: Huntsville ™ on Jun 9, 09 6:58 PM
Like uyou---I think a relaxed version is essential unless you want to repeat an "investigation" 10 tiimes before you can finish it. Not worth the trouble. wish at this point that I didn't make the investment

posted in The Mysterious City: Cairo on May 22, 09 11:20 AM
How do you get to play in "relaxed mode". The choice came up in the beginning and has not appeared again.
Also,I think it almost impossible to get finished with a level 7------Even if you spend 1-4 minutes on a puzzle. there are to many to complete the level ijn the time allotted. What can you suggest about correcting this?
Thanks, Jo.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator