Posts created by msdawn01

mine to ,I just finished ,it wasn't bad but it was extremely slow

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 14 1:56 PM
me to the bus comes out & the game freezes

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 1, 14 11:46 AM
prof. pinfeather told me that henry had a task ,but when I go there I get told to wait .... ("

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 14 2:10 PM
apparently I ,also may have missed the update as henry 7 the keeper tell me I must wait .....

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 19, 14 7:49 PM
thanks that's great I like it ,woke me right up ,

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 4, 14 12:07 PM
i tried also , but I got a no match found for that number

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 3, 14 11:25 AM
I am at 27 where the keeper of wishes tells me to speak to keeper of castle ,but I am told to wait for an update? is this coming soon,?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 22, 14 5:18 AM
I have on 3 different scenes been frozen in the middle of a dice game ,only to come back & get told I am out of free tries for x amount of time, is this happening to anyone else ?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 14 4:21 PM
listen ,& they do make things right . the P.T.B. heard our anguished screams of frustration & fixed the game somewhat . thanks for all those who screamed & fussed , we did make a difference

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 14 8:31 PM
omg , I can't quit !! i'm addicted ,,, this game is a drug ,it's addicting& haed to kick, cause I find myself thinking "maybe next spin" or maybe I will get that "whatever is needed { this time ,...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 14 9:28 PM
ammo's to expensive & this is free torture but free to an extent

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 14 6:08 PM
I am so ready to quit on this game!!!! spending to much time running in circles , not getting what I need even when I push the "find" button, to make matters worse , once you get to a point where you've busted booty to get there you have to spend a few more weeks trying to get all the bow figureine things ,only to find out , you need to get more ,..... this game is history for me ...

posted in Final Cut: Homage Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 14 7:43 AM
i have had to re new my profile 4 times because I get a "profile has been corrupted" when I try to exit the game ,this is a first for me ,& it's frustrating.

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 14 8:40 PM
me to with jtrigg , any help ?

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 14 5:16 PM
at the dam, all I have is puzzle ?piece of a tool & the wrench, where the crack is , I click on hint & it circles the area ,but nothing happens

I wanted to try it , but the curser just kept going all squggly on me , when I did try it , I liked some of it , I am a big fan of the artifex games ,getting the cursor fixed I will buy

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 14 9:34 AM
me to , I get the long message then a pop p saying nable to connect to server ,

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 14 9:11 AM
I am happy that a "new" update is coming , but with it comes the big question
will the new update help us get past level 18 ?

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 28, 14 10:15 AM
i'm very disappointed in the game (s) lately , this one freezes p after I get tossed into the ice cavern or whatever ,&yes I did the un install & re install same thing .
big fish what's going on?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 14 3:25 PM
it's just utterly depressing to keep on "waiting" & having bigfish psh this game
I enjoy it I admit but please fixthe glitch since it is no longer in "beta stage " I figured it would have been fixed

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator