Posts created by sexxygamma

posted in Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child on Apr 11, 18 5:49 PM
I keep getting a "ERROR ACCESS CODE" program terminated...I have checked everything BFG has listed and still getting it ..Im on WINDOWS 10 ..please help!!!

posted in Enchanted Kingdom: Fog of Rivershire on Mar 24, 18 11:24 AM
acgal wrote:Couldn't get game to open. Deleted it. Reinstalled it. Same problem. Is anyone else having the same problem?

I am having same problem and YES my video card is updated!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 5:59 PM
THE UPDATE HAS BEEN STUCK ON 19% FOR 2 HRS!!! WHY IS THIS?? HELP...IM ON WINDOWS 10 MOZILLA FIREFOX....

AND YES MY WIRELESS CONNECTION IS AT 100% THATS NOT IT!

Penny1942 wrote:For several months the only way I can d/l any BF game and not run into some type of problem is to go to McAfee and in settings turn off the virus scan and firewall and set them to come back on when I restart my computer. This is really not a good solution but seems to be the only one that works.

I don't think we should have to do that to play a game! I do to have McAfee.. waiting for a update BFG!?

same here violation error access code windows 10! everything up to date also..

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 30, 17 4:34 PM
My update just keeps saying 'Please wait patiently" stuck on that forever with a 0/198 progress!! HELP!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 17 12:48 PM
Yes Im still on level 37 and was wondering is there a area where you can earn the tickets?? Like what scene might give them?? Im beginning to feel like I am one of very few who are still only on this LOW LEVEL, I maybe play it 1-2 hrs a day but I like opening it up and finding gifts and new items and the seasonal updates too! How many levels are on this game??? my id#437936 THANK YOU ALL AND HAPPY SPRING

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 16 6:33 PM
I have been on same darn step for weeks now as its asking for 6 green stamps and I cannot get any for the darn of me! I am on level 34...HELP!!!! 437936

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 22, 16 3:47 PM
HELP SECOND POSTING WITH NO RESPONSE MY ID# 437936 I PLAY FOR 1MIN.THEN TRY TO CLICK ON A ICON AND NOTHING SO I TRY TO "X" OUT AND NOTHING SO I NEED TO PUSH "CTRL.ALT.DEL" AND IVE DONE SO MANY TIMES IM AFRAID IT WILL RUIN MY LAPTOP IM RUNNING WINDOWS7 WITH 10 UPDATE..PLEASE PLEASE HELP BY THE LOOKS OF THIS FORUM THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE STILL NOT FIXED FOR US PAYING CUSTOMERS!!! VERY FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER HERE FOR SURE!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 14, 16 7:29 PM
After the update download, I can play for about 30minutes then I click on a icon and nothing happens on any of the icons and I try to click on the exit icon and nothing so I have to do the "ctrl,alt,del" and I do not like doing that!! HELP!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 16 8:26 AM
Thank you to ALL who responded I didn't even think or really know about selling items! lol... so I sold some tickets and made it thru! my player ID# I do not know how to find even though I do have some friends already I would love to have you all as one of them!! AGAIN THANK YOU!! AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 19, 16 6:10 PM
plus coins for the other things just to get thru level 32?! wow how crazy so they want you to spend your money in other words?! how did others get thru this without saving all your coins AND NOT progressing thru??? hope I am making sense?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 5:18 PM
Is it correct we need to use our gems to collect the ghosts?? that doesn't make sense to me!!

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 4, 16 8:06 AM
I had a directx.log error on this game I have Windows 10 (64) glad I read other tech.error review!!!

posted in Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and The Dire Tree on Aug 7, 16 4:25 PM
I just played the demo and kinda liked it,so I came to see what others say and there is NOTHING!! Wondering if there is a problem with this game or the game forum for this game??

posted in 7 Roses: A Darkness Rises on Jun 22, 16 5:32 PM
lvd04 wrote:Game opens in windowed mode. When I expanded it to full screen it began flashing and I needed to restart my computer. These kinds of problems are becoming the norm with BigFish. I encounter more games that don't work than games that do work. Very frustrated.

YES SAME HERE AND DITTO ON FRUSTRATION WITH BFG ESPECIALLY WHEN I PAY THEM EVERY MONTH!!!

posted in Black Swan on May 3, 16 9:58 AM
It seems it has something to do with the Directx ? But I have Windows 10 and the runtime is not showing for Windows 10? So I am running something called DXSDK_Jun10.exe ??

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 16 7:57 PM
I cannot get into game tonight! it is stuck connecting? anyone else having problems??

posted in Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear on Mar 23, 16 5:24 PM
ader1954 wrote:Good day,
Please tell me - If you start the game as a new profile - is also a black screen?
Thanks

Ader, I put a new profile and it DID NOT DO IT!? So what does this mean???

posted in Mountain Trap 2: Under the Cloak of Fear on Mar 22, 16 6:51 PM
I updated the game after I purchased it and now I get a black screen after I push play and the cursor goes crazy on the black screen!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator