Posts created by Phin13

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jun 22, 16 8:52 PM
I am in the deep forest and have all 3 glowing stones but cannot place them where they belong to activate the puzzle. I've clicked literally everywhere!

posted in Sinking Island on Dec 28, 12 3:31 PM
I find it completely frustrating, and more importantly boring. It's just endless dialogue with very little action. Also, there is no way to cut the dialogue and cut away scenes short. I have tried very long so maybe it gets better? So far pretty disappointed. Too bad there wasn't a trial I never would have purchased it.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Apr 19, 11 6:04 PM
I have to say this was a really disappointing game. I still haven't even finished it. The pace is excruciatingly slow and the dialog takes forever, I don't even read it (which is probably why I am struggling to get through the game). Some of the puzzles (i.e. the windmill, setting course, etc) are just a long string of trial and error rather than requiring any sort of skill or thought. I usually play these games straight through because they are so gripping - I've been working on this for well over a month and am probably just giving up at this stage because I can't get the damn elevator to work. Sad I had such high hopes!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 21, 11 4:20 PM
I have restarted this game 3 times now, and have three separate games in vasrious places all stuck without toner. In one game I got the bucket and traded water for flour, in the others I can't even do that. In another game I have all the items on the list, but still have no toner. In all 3 games I cannot get either the janitor or innkeeper to speak and Claire and the other guy are no where to be found. HELP!

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 24, 10 2:50 PM
Ok - I finally figured out the problem. ALthough I knew which locker was Johnson's I had to solve that whole puzzle and have it acknowledged. duh. Thank you!!

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 24, 10 2:31 PM
It's actually hard to say now I've been all over so many times. I have the bomb and matched to blow up the locker, but it won't let me, and I have half the materials I need to create the balloons to burn the string, but everything else I need is in the weapons room.

Oh sorry - just re-read your post. I am here for the second time - the end of the game.

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 24, 10 2:21 PM
crap - which guard? I've talked to 2 or 3 of them and I did get one key but I already used it to get in somewhere else. None of them respond when I am near them now.

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 24, 10 2:11 PM
I've found the weapons room but cannot get in the door. Holmes just says "Closed" and it does not show up on the map. Help I'm so frustrated!

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Arsene Lupin on Oct 24, 10 2:03 PM
I can get to the weapons room but the door is closed. I am completely stuck and have been for 2 days. Help please!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator