Posts created by nennie

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 7, 14 7:12 PM
never mind...just finished the level...

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 7, 14 7:08 PM
How do you give the fruit to the gorilla to let the princess go...I've finished everything...the first is there...but don't know what to do...any help would be appreciated.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 12 3:29 PM
The string for the cross bow is above the elevator...you need the broken plate to cut it and it will join together...

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 12 3:55 PM
You should have a broken plate in your inventory..from the dining room...you use the sharp plate to cute the rope...

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 12 1:35 PM
sorry no by the sweetheart tree....

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 12 1:33 PM
Clay for mold is by the sweetheart tray...check the river bank...

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 12 1:20 PM
to lite the torch you need to cut open the mattress and combine it with the rum
(the rum is the bottle the ocean) and lite it with the wires outside the lighthouse.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 12 11:46 AM
The combination was shown in the mirror...just follow the arrows exactly and the safe opens.... hope this helps...

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 12 8:09 AM
thanks for this tid-bit....I was going crazy trying to figure out how the two key pieces came together....

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 7, 12 3:56 PM
jcsgame wrote:SPOILER ALERT:

The tree that you need to be at, in order to collect the fishing reel is the tree by the house, whose mail box is missing numbers. It is the house with the moving bush.

Go the the Garage area in the backyard and pick up the ladder. Climb the ladder, steps will break. Now you must collect 3 boards to repair the ladder.

When you're at the side yard, click on the broken window. On the window sill is a knife; pick it up and save yourself some steps.

I hope this helps you.

got it.....thanks for your help....

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 6, 12 4:04 PM
SPOILER ALERT:

The fishing reel is up the tree. It is located under the branch by a blue rope.

Thanks for the help ...when I click up the tree I get an hour glass...but It tells me I cannot reach it...not sure if Im in the right area.....

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 5, 12 1:23 PM
jcsgame wrote:There are 3 empty sockets around the mirror, place 1 light bulb at a time into each empty spot. Once all bulbs are placed, turn on the light switch (it's to the right on the wall).
Hope this helps.

Yea!!!! thank you...it worked.........

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 5, 12 1:16 PM
ha13 wrote:You're missing the hook to complete the fishing pole. It's left of the tree where the crust of bread is. Once you have hook they will automatically combine. Use it on the left side of house on window to get the car keys.

I have the hook ....I see where the fishing reel is ..but I cannot add it to my inventory? Any ideas?

posted in Bedtime Stories: The Lost Dreams on Feb 5, 12 12:19 PM
I found all three bulbs....trying to put them around the mirror...to turn on the lights..is this not right? Help...

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 12 6:05 AM
dmhetman wrote:I can't believe you haven't fixed the crow problem yet...how much longer do we have to wait..this surely is a game glitch....come on, please.

How much longer? If it is taking BF this long to fix the problem... are we to trust this will not happen again....? I think we al have been very patience...least get this fixed so we continue with the game....

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 12 3:48 PM
Why would you first fix an issue that does not hinder game play? It seems to me the crow and the other issues would come first. Granted, the sparkles are an annoyance, but they do not hinder game play!

?????????

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 12 3:47 PM
bfgHondo wrote:We have a new PC version of Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition available now! The new version of this game fixes the following:

-all sparkles have been removed from 'Advanced' and 'Hardcore' modes

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 12 3:41 PM
already sent a Dr Felix over to tech support....so lets wait and see hoping this gets fixed soon......

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 12 1:38 PM
rugrats299 wrote:Did you fix the boomarang and the crow were you use it and it freezes the game ! Alot of people are having that problem !!!!

Was this fixed also...as I would like to continue with the game?

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 2:55 PM
tophen wrote:stuck in same place with crow and boomaring.

Im also stuck as soon as I threw the boomaring at the bird the game froze..could not use my inventory and I would keep getting stuck....I updated my computer unstalled re-installed the game same problem......I've sent an e-mail off to tech support hoping to hear back soon......very frustrating.....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator