Posts created by MSJMOM

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 15 9:49 AM
Thanks!

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 15 9:14 AM
Where can I find the SG??

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 15 8:32 AM
I'm stuck in the Christmas room and drowning....need to complete the circuit. I just don't know what I'm doing, I keep turning the tiles, but not sure what I'm suppose to accomplish. Are all the lines suppose to connect...I don't see how they could??

posted in Regency Solitaire on Mar 8, 15 8:47 AM
GAG....thanks! Phew, that was a little confusing but I think I got it! However, I also think I'll be playing the level more than once...LOL!

posted in Regency Solitaire on Feb 28, 15 12:19 PM
I'm on Chapter 19, and it requires a X5 multiplier to complete this round...how many cards must be cleared to reach this goal?

posted in Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 14 5:47 AM
I have a Mac and this game downloaded, but will not play. Says the game may not work with the Mac OS X version. I have downloaded and played other games on this computer without issue.

posted in Jane Austen's: Estate of Affairs on Sep 1, 14 5:58 AM
burf90 wrote:Just a silly thought... You did actually try to use the key and have the game tell you that it doesn't fit, right? Or did you just realize immediately that you picked up the wrong one and never even tried it? It might just be that you have know you *need* to get back into the key box before the game will let you do so.

Yes, I went to the attic lock and tried to use the key, but it just shot back into my inventory. I then went back to the key box to try to exchange it, but like I said earlier the box was no longer available to even view.

I quit the game and went back in and still could not access the key box, so I just changed my profile and started fresh...since I wasn't that far into the game it only took a short time to get past that part. This time I was careful to select the correct key

posted in Jane Austen's: Estate of Affairs on Aug 31, 14 2:44 PM
Thanks....I'll try the things you said. Yes, I have the chair there and can see the lock with the key shape, but I accidentally picked up the wrong one. I did play on a bit thinking that maybe that would allow me to switch it out but no.

posted in Jane Austen's: Estate of Affairs on Aug 31, 14 8:33 AM
I'm trying this game, kind of like it and for $2.99 think it's a good deal.

Anyway, I am trying to open the attic lock, however I picked up the wrong key by accident. But the game won't let me put it back and get the correct key...now I don't have access to the place where the keys are kept at all! What do I do?

I hope somebody sees this, since this is an older game!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 13 4:07 PM
Am I missing something??

posted in Solitaire Egypt on May 25, 13 9:23 AM
wootsie wrote:I tried to play this game and could only play it in Free Play Mode. When I chose Campaign Mode, I would get the back arrow and could not go any further. What am I doing wrong?

I had trouble figuring this out also. When you hit Campaign Mode near the bottom left of the screen you will see an obelisk, click on that and a "box" will come up with stars, click on the first star and the game will begin.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 13 9:05 AM
I'm having the same problem.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 5, 12 2:51 AM
Hi thanks for the suggestions. I ended up restarting my computer and that seemed to fix the problem. It was weird because I had never had anything like that happen before with BFG.

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 12 8:41 AM
I bought this game, but while playing the page just closes... this happens about every 2-3 minutes. I can go to my toolbar (or whatever it's called) and click back on it and it opens to where I left off, but it is annoying. This happened also today when I was playing the new Legends of Solitare game. I don't understand, I've never had this happen before.

Don't know if this is a BF issue or an issue with my computer???

I have downloaded sooo many games where I have just played the demo and then got bored by the end... most games seem to be the same old/same old.

But this is the first game in a long time that really peaked my interest... I enjoyed the demo very much and I think I will purchase the CE verson. I have been collecting credits without much desire to spend them... but this game is different. I enjoyed another pirate game a long time ago, "Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates" (I think that's the one).... so maybe I have a thing for pirates

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 20, 12 2:12 PM
duh!! Can't believe I missed that.... thanks!

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 20, 12 12:55 PM
Can't anyone help??

posted in The Scruffs: Return of the Duke on Feb 20, 12 11:11 AM
I'm doing the trial and am at Ch. 2 and in the train station. My next task says to go back to the grocer, however I can't figure out how to get out of the train station. Actually the strategy says to go back to park, but I don't know how to get their either. I don't see any "feet" to let me go to a different place.

posted in World's Greatest Cities Mahjong on Jan 2, 12 3:10 PM
(removed by moderator)

posted in World's Greatest Cities Mahjong on Jan 2, 12 1:50 PM
(removed by moderator)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator