Posts created by klockwood

posted in Royal Detective: Borrowed Life Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 17 8:40 AM
Does anyone know why my account would ask me to sign in when I am already signed in when I am trying to buy a game through the 60% sale. I am at the screen where you go to buy a game you just did the trial on. Whats up with this site lately. The other day it wouldn't let you buy anything for hour!

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 17 5:24 PM
OK Big Fish I can see it now. Sorry for the rant but I could only see 1 and I thought it didn't go through

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 17 5:15 PM
I just bought this game in a 2 for 1 deal. This game never came over to my account so now I don't own it. What's up with that Big Fish ??!! I spend a lot of money on your games and this is not right!! I want my game installed to my account !!

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 17 5:03 PM
I just did 2 for 1 sale but when it was done I can see the 2nd game in my history as purchased but its still showing as not purchased on my games page where you leave the games you are currently using. What's up with that Big Fish?! Now I can't use a game I bought!!!

If you look the right of the bottom drawer you can get the cursor to become a hand. Move it slightly around the right edge of the drawer and it will pick up the watch and the shell that are next to the drawer on the floor. You can't see them till you move the hand around. Bring the watch and the shell back into the drawer and away from the zodiac sign and then you can pick it up. this game has a lot of problems!!

I don't automatically see the new update and it's not available in my downloads. Really !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why should I have to delete and reload just to play the end of the game? The way things are going that probably won't work either.

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on May 30, 15 11:57 AM
Good for you because the rest of us have been screwed out of our money because we can't finish the game.Happening a lot lately and as you all see there is no response from BF

posted in Mythic Wonders: Child of Prophecy Collector's Edition on May 24, 15 9:17 AM
I have about had it. This is the second game I can not finish. Got to end and can't put the symbol in the chair. Game locks up and I have to Control alt delete to get out. I usually don't have all the problems I see in the tech issue section. What's going on with Big Fish and don't tell me to contact them. It takes multiple times just get a hold of them and then go back and forth with messages. Takes a whole day just to get and receive 1 message. This is not a good way to produce a product and sell it. These games aren't just a few bucks. WHAT"S UP BIG FISH ?????

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Feb 25, 15 2:36 PM
YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE DOOR AND DO IT THERE NOT AT THE SCALE

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 15 9:30 AM
To bad - seems like a good game but every step of the way in the Demo was some sort of bug going on! I agree that BG has had a lot of issues in the games in the last 2 years. Getting feed up

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 9, 14 2:47 PM
Ok fokziu is right. I lit the wick and the game moved on.

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 9, 14 2:36 PM
That didn't work. I found 2 more mistletoe and they just disappeared after going into the hint jar. Glad I didn't pay for this game.

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 9, 14 2:33 PM
that's where I am stuck. I found 2 more mistletoe and they disappear. Somethings wrong

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 9, 14 2:26 PM
But I have been getting the mistletoe. Its like it doesn't work. I will go back in and try to find more and see if that helps. Thanks for the suggestion

posted in Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy on Dec 9, 14 12:28 PM
I just purchased this with a game credit. I am at the point where you fill the fluid tanks and all the sudden the hint button stopped working????

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 14 7:26 AM
Ha Ha! So true Howatch! Never thought of it that way. Thanks I feel better.I buy so many games so I am always trying to get best deal. Guess it was too early when I was trying to buy this morning. Brain not working yet.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 14 6:52 AM
I am trying to purchase 2 Collectors Edition with the Promo 2 for 1 sale.I am trying to but this game and another.
I have 2 game credits that I don't want to use right now. When I pick the 2 games I want(yes they are both collector's editions) and I type in FALL it does credit the one game but then uses my 2 game credits to buy the other one bringing my total to zero. I want to save the game credits. I never knew Big Fish to automatically use game credits for the balance if you did not want to use them. Any one know if this is normal? Maybe a glitch?

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 6, 14 4:01 PM
ok got it Thanks

posted in Through Andrea's Eyes on Feb 6, 14 2:40 PM
I am trying to get the car keys in the sewer grate in the street and the hit tells me to use the broken crane. When I try nothing happens. I am stuck at this point. Help

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 12, 14 7:51 AM
I would say Do Not buy this game! It has some glitches that you have to start over.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator