Posts created by Mamalita

posted in Flowers Mosaics on Nov 18, 17 5:51 PM
Went through game twice trying to find the puzzle pieces. Still missing 7.

posted in Hidden Clues: New York on Jul 18, 16 3:25 PM
I really, really dislike the last phase of each case: chasing the villain around the screen on a grid, trying to pin him against the barrier. There is no skip button.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip on May 10, 16 1:57 PM
To restart the individual puzzle, click on the small red X, and the menu comes up to restart the puzzle plus other options.

I have just completed the game. I played on the advanced mode. There were some puzzles that were still too easy. Some were quite difficult and required starting over many times to get all three stars. It was fairly easy to acquire all of the trophies.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip on May 10, 16 1:52 PM
Has occasional flashing lights. Better than the previous game.

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics on Mar 22, 16 10:21 AM
Finished the game today. Many of the levels I am unable to get three stars which is frustrating for me. It seems the three stars are strictly time based, as there were a few I finished with errors and hints used and still got the three stars. The explanations are minimal but the puzzles are solvable. There is one puzzle - the one with the balloons - where the number clues are incorrect on the right-most ballon. The main thing to remember about the different shapes is that no space is required between different shapes, only similar shapes.It is frustrating that several puzzles were only able to be solved with hints or errors. Definitely a challenge.

posted in World's Greatest Places Mosaics on Mar 22, 16 10:05 AM
I've gotten the third star on several puzzles. It's a matter of finishing quickly. It doesn't matter if you have made errors or have used hints.

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Mar 19, 16 3:25 PM
I'm being sent here to get something to cover up the rug covering the hole for the trap. I'm trying the basket, but I'm not getting anywhere. TIA

Last two pages of the strategy guide shows where all the morphing items are and the statuette.

posted in Hidden Clues on Feb 1, 16 8:21 PM
I used a punch code that I had as I have almost every nonogram game Big Fish Games has. The technical difficulty I am having with the flashing screen is a definite drawback. The color differentiation is not enough on several puzzles. Several, once you are past the first color, are just fill in the blank spaces. There were a few that were a challenge, but most are not. Many of the puzzles have nothing to do with the story line.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 6, 16 11:45 AM
Level 13 - found 2 out 3. I think I have scanned every part on the untimed mode but still cannot find the third one. Anyone successful yet?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 5, 16 5:57 PM
Level 6 - I have found the one in the NW in the ruins; I have not been able to find the second one.

Found the second one! It is to the left of the cart next to the workers' tent in the dirt.

posted in Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 15 11:26 AM
Thanks! I'll look again.

Need to be sure all the parts of the candle holder are in place. I was missing the back and it wouldn't work. I then moved the back into place and it worked.

Used it to free Mr. Jenkins, it disapperared. Now I need something sharp to cut the rope in the cave. Any ideas?

posted in Royal Riddles on Nov 17, 13 12:32 PM
I was disappointed to finish the first room and then find out that I needed to pay to progress further. The biggest problem I have about paying for this game is that there is no option to right click to mark the empty squares. It's clunky to play. I think it is the same developer as the Halloween Fill and Cross. The same misspelling of raw for row occurs in the awarding of accomplishments (so many fields without errors, etc.).

posted in Fill and Cross: Trick or Treat on Oct 29, 13 10:28 AM
I played for approximately half an hour. I could not find if there was an option to right click to mark the blank tiles, so I found the game very clunky and awkward to play. I love this type of game and just finished World Mosaic 7. I am undecided about getting this game even with a coupon because I found it so awkward to play.

posted in Asian Riddles on Jul 21, 13 5:13 PM
I definitely didn't use more than two hints on a board. I'm not sure that I even used as many as fifteen hints. I think that I used a total of twelve hints.

I finished the game and have gotten all of the trophies.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 15, 13 4:03 PM
Finally got it. Only need 850 wood for the bandit and the two traders on the right hand side, not 1500.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 14, 13 5:35 PM
Upgrade field 2X. Upgrade quarry once. Use stone to trade for wood. Then after the three groves are repaired, destroy quarry and build grove. Upgrade all groves.

The suggestion about delaying the shield until building the groves really helped. Fewer distractions.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 14, 13 1:46 PM
It looks like Casual Games wants to charge a fee for the walkthrough. **** doesn't have a walkthrough at this point.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator