Posts created by banditnsmokey

posted in Strange Cases: The Faces of Vengeance on Apr 7, 14 2:26 PM
When it's time to chip the ice, it freezes up and will not let me do it. I deleted it , went back in and it still wouldn't work. Any ideas??

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 20, 14 9:33 AM
I too am stuck at the pool room. But the door says dining room. Am I missing something?? I bought this game and I'll be furious if I can't finish it. Any suggestions??

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 13 2:35 PM
Uninstall game, Re install using new name. When you get the oil can, Use it on the Tool box FIRST> Then it will also work on the trailer door. Go for it fishies.

posted in Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring on Sep 7, 13 8:48 AM
The screen keeps on flickering. Even after I deleted and redid. Is there a trick to get it to work or what? Thank you.

I can't get the cats to do tails and eyes at once. I followed the guide for it, but it won't work. HELP.Thanks.

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... on Jan 30, 13 1:44 PM
This game was awsome. So many different things to do and it takes time to play it. It isn't quick as a wink like most regular games. I loved it, the whole game. We need more long games like this one. I really enjoyed this one. Hope you all do too. Later fishies.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Dec 21, 12 8:54 AM
first scene, where is the second padlock?? I lost 10 minutes to try and find it. I,m pretty good at these ho too. Thank you for the help.

posted in Dreams from the Past on Sep 26, 12 8:39 AM
It will not play. It starts to but then it sticks. Is there a secret that I don't know?? I even deleted and reloaded. Won't work.

wherethe heck is the moth in the one hos?? I can't continue w/out it . Thank you.

posted in Big Kahuna Reef 3 on Jun 18, 12 8:55 AM
Itried to free the fish from the wooden crate, but I can't do it. It says to break em near the square with the fish in it, but it's not breaking. How do you free it.Help;;

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 20, 11 7:08 AM
Please HELP.Where do I cut to find that coin? Thank you much.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 25, 10 11:27 AM
I can't leave the first scene to move on.How do I get to the lab?? Thank you much.

posted in Vampireville on Mar 15, 10 8:40 AM
I found the jewerly boxes but it won' let me pick up the matches to light the candles in the corner. What gives. PLEASE HELP.

posted in Dracula Origin on Oct 9, 09 11:29 AM
I tried and tried. But still stuck here. How do I enter code into notebook and open shed door?? PLEASE HELP ME> banditnsmokey...

posted in Dracula Origin on Oct 4, 09 4:01 PM
Hi folks. Love this game, but I'm stuck in the graveyard. Ihave the lock code, but how do you flip it and enter it in the notebook?? I like doing these games on my own, but I need help with this one. Is there a walkthrough for it yet. How do I see it?? HELP! I read all the forums but I'm still stumped. Thanks for helping. from bandi55.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 24, 09 4:52 AM
This seems like a really great game, but I can't figure out the first puzzle in the tower. Which way do the arrows go. I think I tried most ways but still no luck. Please help. Thank you lots.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator