Posts created by wellychocolate

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Aug 4, 14 6:30 PM
virus
husband came home on leave, ran virus program, which had run out, found two, both bigfish games, took them off, but now cant get cooking acadamy to work at all, which is a pain as was on level 45 or 46 would like game back but not steaming mad if not but the virus thing is very worying

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Apr 25, 14 2:45 AM
cant get a man yes, played this before slow but ok game, like slaps, but this version full of holes, on tutorial and rejected first male to cross my path, like you do and wont give me another man, the result of which is can't progress, as tutorial next wants a baby and you need a man for that, so stuck can't restart game, so game is usless[b]

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Apr 25, 14 12:09 AM
am i being real stupid or does this game not have a sell stuff mode, can store but cant seem to find a," sell my old stuff area"??????

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on Oct 15, 13 12:36 AM
Just looked at other reviews, on tec issues, exactly the same tec problems, the figgurines will not go into position, in the end my partner did it by continuslly draging the fire truck, etc, into postion, you could not see it on the screen, but it then said we had done it.

second problem the safe, its all very well it being diffrent every time, but it does not work, i had to skip after trying every combination

get it sorted, in all versions, and don't lock us out of pervios tec issues, so we can't see what was wrong before..

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Jun 28, 13 2:30 AM
posted in The Agency of Anomalies: The Last Performance Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 13 2:24 AM copyed to this one as identical problem!!!!

Its the mouse key again, make it fancy which looks good, but we know it just jams the game up. Made it to the first fine the object screen, saw the signs, the mouse icon leaving echos across the screen and the slowing down of the screen to a crawl, its time to hit the menu button, and get out of there, while you still can, and log off, before it frezzes compleatly and you have to shut the whole computer down to get rid of it.

This has happoned so many times before, but on older games ,I know ive been ill for three weeks and am playing a lot of freebes including old games, but come on, fix the problem or get rid of it ok.thats what I'm doing.

took this one off custom curser and its still goosed

Its the mouse key again, turn it into a fancy glove, which looks good, but we know it just jams the game up. Made it to the first fine the object screen, saw the signs, the mouse icon leaving echos across the screen and the slowing down of the screen to a crawl, its time to hit the menu button, and get out of there, while you still can, and log off, before it frezzes compleatly and you have to shut the whole computer down to get rid of it.

This has happoned so many times before, but on older games ,I know ive been ill for three weeks and am playing a lot of freebes including old games, but come on, fix the problem or get rid of it ok.thats what I'm doing.

posted in Trapped: The Abduction on Jun 25, 13 8:47 AM
The top part of the screen while playing is having trouble, when the curser moves across you get echos, and when you click on an object, it goes down the screen to your collecting area, but an image of the object also remains, which makes collecting mutiple items like, e.g. bolts very difficult. The only time the echo image dissappers, is if you repeatedly press the find button on nothing, and he laughs and the sreeen clears of all echo objects.

The other tec issue is the start up sceen should have a warning and a rating page, regarding kidnap, locked boot, mental torture,etc.

I did not llike this game, because of both the tec issues and the choice of storyline.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on Jun 24, 13 2:53 AM
I playing for the free hour, left room one , went to room two, found some objects, went back to the first room and now can't go back to the second room. Tried logging out and back in and pressing all around the doorway nothing happons.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Jun 4, 13 4:56 AM
There was something missing from this game, i'm not sure what, will be buying the lastest puppet masters, which in many ways is no where like as good, but it just has something this lacks..plus sides great music, brilliant womans voice, great fun chat, great mini games, and quirky stuff, like the performing scarbs,
downers some of the finding object puzzles are repeated, sometmes with the same objects to find. you click stuff and it does not get collected right away, another game held back by use of a multi looking curser. and the puzzles are too perdictable,it just lacks something Having said that give it a go, it might be your thing, i recomend it .

posted in Crazy Machines: New from the Lab on Jun 2, 13 2:38 AM
Have always liked these problem solving games but this is not one gave it five miuntes then dumped it.

As some of the other reviews state, theres no tutorial or help, theses games should slowly guide you along, not like a small child, but with some guidence, then it should become more and more challinging and frustratring, not on the first screen.[b] i recomend the magnet game s[/bsame format but so much more fun and unusuall.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Jun 2, 13 1:56 AM
It loaded, but when you get to first sceen, the mouse arrow starts leave echos on the screen, this stops after a minute, and you go to the first find screen, which you pick up all the pieces for the axe, then you chop the briar covering the door, then the whole thing frezzes solid, the mouse arrow leaves echos again, then stops, the only way out was escape ctrl together

just went to delete this game showed the commputer thought it was still running and said i had 30 minutes left of my hour, this was not the cace, had 2 to 5 minutes only, the rest of the time was here writing the review.

posted in Mini Robot Wars on May 24, 13 3:01 AM
game wont start at all ,down loaded fine, but each time you press start it comes up with not enough VDO husband says we have a geforce 480 gtx what ever the hell that is with one Gb .

posted in The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon on Oct 19, 12 1:06 AM
The games ok ish if you like those find the bits to make a whole games but find strange the use of "Marty Feldmans" face ok game but not for me.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jul 4, 12 2:57 AM
Found it go, out of game come back in, and click back to start picture, he should now be there, with card game puzzle, when you finnish that you get basket.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Jun 28, 12 10:50 AM
love this game if you are tired and fed up, of starting each game with a lownly road in the rain, you crash the car, end up at an nut house full of locked doors and piles of objects you have to find (yes we have had enough of compass, stamp, etc being somthing else) and discover you are the owners long lost sister. Them this is the game for you, its just too dam short as all the good ones are, but a great game. Its diffrent, and fun love the graphics. If you famcy something diffrent try this.

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on May 26, 12 2:17 AM
exaclty the same, get as far as the doorway with th birds on top, in the hall facing it, go into the room on the right go to the window, and the screen goes black no hints torch works but no puzzle

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on May 26, 12 2:15 AM
bratzgram wrote:The same thing happened with this that happened in the CE for me. When I tried to move from room to room the room would be all black. I would still have all the surrounding things like inventory and hint but I have to back out of the game and push play again to get the area I needed.

Would have really liked to play this but there have been a few lately that just don't work for me

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Mar 8, 12 1:08 AM
Come on big fish, this game is very 2001, its old fashioned, and does not work well, I played for five minutes and stopped, a waste of time, we are used to you sometimes giving us a game which is too short and not value for money, but the games are of a high standard, but this is just silly.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Mar 8, 12 12:56 AM
Really bad, what is going on, played for five minutes and got fed up as so boring, come on big fish this is not like you, yes, you sometines give us short games which are not value for money, but this is silly, don't even play the free hour, its a waste of and hour of your life.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night on Nov 15, 11 2:19 AM
Great game can't fault it, good music, great graphics and plot, great puzzles, even the mini games where good, dotted with find object games as usual, but always one really hard one to find in each object game. Also good hidden object single items in almost each room, 42, I only found 38 and I do these games a lot. If you are looking for a recomendation you got it, used one of my game tokens and was well worth it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator