Posts created by redmtngrl

posted in Contract with the Devil on Aug 2, 15 6:59 PM
I thought this was a great game. I enjoyed it very much. The only thing that would have made it better would have been an English proofreader. Maybe next time.

posted in Contract with the Devil on Jul 30, 15 11:16 AM
Sorry, I couldn't find the thread where I asked how to solve this puzzle.

Anyway, I finally figured it out. I had missed seeing that when I hit on a correct combination, that symbol would light up. So then all I had to do was click on symbols until I hit on the ones that would light up. Just don't hit any wrong ones in between the correct ones or you have to start over.

posted in Contract with the Devil on Jul 30, 15 11:00 AM
I can't get the correct combination of figures on the lock. I've tried repeats on the same symbol (one side), tried hitting symbols on one side then the other, tried using the same symbol on one side then the other....is there a secret? What am I doing wrong?

posted in Fall of the New Age on Mar 4, 15 2:50 PM
Hello-I need some help with finding the correct code for the mini game on the tree. I know the correct symbols can be found on the bottom of the cage....however the symbols on the game are not very clear. I think I can identify 3 of them, but I keep going around in circles trying to even figure out what the 4th one is....or maybe I've found it but I'm not doing the correct sequence?? Don't know which it is. Please help.

I finally found it. The problem is that the symbol we're supposed to be looking for doesn't actually look exactly like it's supposed to. I knew what the three were so used process of elimination to figure out the 4th.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Jan 7, 13 11:37 AM
Just like someone else I saw in the forums, I'm stuck on what the code is for the Odin statue in the bonus chapter. There are no walkthroughs on this "bonus" chapter. (This is from the Collector's Edition on my Kindle) This edition DOES have a strategy guide, but there is NO help whatsoever on the bonus chapter.

It's difficult enough as it is to see the objects in the scenes on a Kindle (very dark and small) let alone not having any help (and unable to FIND any help on the internet) for the bonus chapter.

I recommend not buying for a Kindle or smaller device. Just can't do the game justice.

If anyone knows the answer to the Odin question, I'd appreciate any help. Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator