Posts created by runtotorun

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows on Nov 1, 17 7:18 PM
Me too and I don't see any suggestions from the big fishies.

Excellent game. For me it was fast paced and entertaining. Very logical with great scenes.

FunIt wrote:I would love to play the game, but for me it's also very, very slow. Win 7 Home.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Haunted by the Past on Apr 2, 15 4:39 PM
I liked this game. It kept going and going. A bit persnickety at times and by that I mean you had to be VERY specific when you were placing items. Really had to be in the right spot or the item went back into inventory. Never did find a mask though...

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 15 1:05 PM
BEST game I have ever played. Kept me interested and intrigued to find the solution. A bit bizarre without being frightening. So tired of occult garbage.

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 15 1:18 PM
Absolutely LOVED this game. Beautiful graphics, music and all around fantasy land. Once I got involved with the game, I found it to be mesmerizing. That's one tough heroine who didn't think twice about saving her son. Guess that's why the developers used that particular avatar.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 15 1:30 PM
I found this to be disappointing. Too much "movie" and not enough game play/action. Too jerky in spite of turning off the custom cursor. Previous games were much better than this.

posted in The Fog on Jan 3, 15 12:45 PM
So sorry I purchased this game before reading the reviews. I too, cannot stand the inventory bar jump nor do I like a map that does nothing. Woeful.

posted in Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix on Dec 16, 14 10:05 AM
Why isn't this game centered? It's on full screen setting but it's got a black band on the right hand side of the screen which means that the left hand side is hidden. I refuse to re-size my screen because the developers don't size the game correctly.

judithannegg wrote:I finished game but did not find all the puzzle pieces and cats. Is there a way to go back to the scenes to find these?

Disappointing for a Mystery Tracker game. Much too much movie and not enough actual game. One scene was so jerky I couldn't even play the mini-game. No, I would not recommend this one.

posted in Left in the Dark: No One on Board on Aug 24, 14 6:00 PM
Didn't care much for the graphics...seemed poorly drawn to me. As for the lady detective, she might want to consider another line of work if a snake is frightening to her. Not a buy for me. Couldn't get past 10 minutes of the demo.

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens on Aug 18, 14 9:31 PM
I thought this game was excellent. It was so logical that it was entrancing. So many games are so hit and miss that they're quite boring. This had a rhythm to it in it's logic.
Definitely kept me entertained without being taxing. A bit creepy of course but with that title, what can you expect? Yes. I bought the game and would gladly purchase more like it.

Wonderful!! A very relaxing game with excellent graphics and lovely music. Finally a game that doesn't get you "wound up"... a game to relax to at the end of the day and take your mind off your troubles.

I will get more games from this developer.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 31, 14 10:00 PM
Waste of time and money. So sorry I bought this before I tried it. How very foolish of me. Don't make the same mistake.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls on Apr 15, 14 11:20 PM
I enjoyed this game in spite of the technical difficulties. I tried every suggestion to get the game to fit the screen correctly but none of the suggestions worked. Struggled through anyway and found the game to be quite engaging. Okay, so I missed a few "points" because some of the game was off screen but it was still fun.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Silent Hollow on Sep 16, 13 1:51 PM
Anyone have a fix for the floating cursor?

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 12 8:27 PM
Played about 5 minutes to decide this was not a game for me.

I also agree with you. I just played the demo and found it to be a great game. Music was certainly apropos to the settings. Glad I read your comment first.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Four Aces Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 12 12:05 PM
Did anyone else have a floating cursor? That's just too annoying.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator