Posts created by Kirks

I'm having the same problem as many others: Game freezes when I try to move the hands to five o'clock. Tried restarting the game and manager several times. No help. Will stop trying to play the game and HOPE Amax comes up with a fix for this issue.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 15 9:26 AM
I can't get the basketball or the umbrella souvenir. I have run the curser over every pixel of the scenes, but the curser never changes to a hand as it did in all the other scenes.

I also have a problem with the secret room. I am looking for butterflies and can find 8 of them. However, when I use a hint to find another one, it takes me to the main floor of the mansion and points me to a blank space on the wall. Nothing morphs and there is nothing there.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 9:41 AM
I am having the same problem with the third crescent in the lamp in Jessie's room. Hope this will be fixed soon. I was really enjoying the game.

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 25, 09 7:52 AM
The Battle of Shiloh not accepting the tenth flower must be a common bug. It happened to me too. Does support care to correct this problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator