Posts created by General_hobojoe

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 15 5:09 PM
yes.....I have experienced the lack of a one diamond win also....yet, as the wins of diamonds increase ie, 5 or more then the mailman delivers the proper ammount....I have done the latest tournaments and have registered wins of 5th 4th 6th 209th 22nd and now 12th. received the winnings for all except the single diamond win.....209th place.......as for the mailman dogging us......there are many other worse doggings going on with the ios players.....total FUBAR for the longest time....some since Feb., my wife is one of them....level 61 has had the "blue Dot" syndrome and now with the update of spring comming 2.5 weeks late....she is locked out of the spring fairy quests now.....and has had the perpetual play again blue superimposed over the play for 5 diamonds button....and can only watch the tourney,s go on without her.....she has invested real dollars and time and love to the friends she has aquired,,,only to be lost and no updates comming any time soon.......there are many many more ios players than pc players.....just look at the tournament lists.....they double our play regularly.....there was last november a 4 hour tournament which generated over 15 thousand participants.....and a half hour one that generated 5000 players......that one rocked because there was only 3 rooms open and it was short and sweet and the diamonds flowed the same......any way...we PC's have it good......my cursor froze too and I clicked off the "custom" mode and it worked fine......fyi **D@NgeR** lvl 23 pirate posse

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 15 3:38 PM
smiles....254 iris.....147 sunflowers.....215 snowdrops....231 yellows.....197

been a beast with it 51 donkey masks 65 tails springy heads 42 jester hats 37 45 red eggs 27 golden eggs 38 blue eggs 51 green eggs and also 28 crafted wreaths......... so anyone need anything I play pc.......**D@NgeR** level 22 pirate cheers folks out.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 15 3:02 PM
Thanx for the intel on the jilted jack.......the butterfly was hard to keep out of the starting five.....he is deffiniatly a 6th man though. After this diamond fest with the morphing butterflies is over I will level up more quickly....but it is as if there is a little tournament everyday with numbers of diamonds to coins to flowers of spring ratios..........with every 100 or so there it is....diamond....and sometimes two in a row.....got that half a dozen times.....happy play to all....Gen.hobojoe....OUT

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 15 2:16 PM
First I'd like to say hello...especially to the many whom post everyday,and to the new players,as I am one. Level 19. However a Pirate, as of an hour ago, which leads me into the way I achieved it so quickly.......THE DREAM TEAM of our beloved pets..........

1. M JORDAN...........deer

2. Rodman................yeti

3. Pipin.....................penguin

4. Kerr......................snowman

5. Grant....................butterfly/jack/donkey/chicken

6. Cartwright...................rabbit

I'd tend to think you all are wondering.....who the heck is this "SPEITH" of a freak out of no where.....BLAM....I am on fire.
2 days ago I fed Jack for the achievement......will never he be used again.....foods too high and gives at least as manny woodies as his gold....To ying and yang for the final cut......
Your wondering too how did I aquire the elusive Xmas gems so late....well I punked them from my AWSOME friends....asked and received...and the cards to boot.
so you new players out there a Shout! You can get the pets of your dreams if you ask and give back the same....a craft a good thing....another egg or two.....etc.

I want to know your TEAM of pets if you could only have five.......

Started game: FEB,28,2015

Mine? deer,yeti,penguin,snowman,rabbit.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 15 8:45 PM
Very well put Sherry. I looked this up myself, & that is how it is worded in the game description. So I am flabbergasted that I, myself, with all the crafting I have done, I have not come across a reward each time. I believe the red X's should be put to rest, and let the spins land as they may. I too, have only received the general items when it does give a reward, as others before me. Achieving the 3rd of 3 in the Master Crafter achievements, in my prior game, I thought surely I would no longer be left with nothing on either side of the wheel. This of course was not the case, & this issue is no better on my new PC, MC game.

General OUT!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 15 8:28 PM
General_hobojoe here reporting for MC Duty.
Having been in a level 61, Pirate Girl, since January..... I'm now on a PC level 16, having a Blast! In just under 3 weeks of play thus far, I have over 100,000 coins & 131 diamonds accumulated. I have crafted the Snowman & the Reindeer. My MC friends ROK, & thru them I've been able to accumulate Christmas items, for my Christmas pets.
With my past knowledge my R E C O N thru the game this time, is about not paying one red cent & taking my time collecting a gaudy accounting for free!
I've lost $ & stones, been locked out of the game & shut down waiting for new orders to come in. As in updates...
My new mission is to set out on this fateful journey, have fun & complete tasks given, last but not least to come out of this a better man.

Roger that, get your vector Victor, OUT!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator