Posts created by Trinityapp

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 11 7:29 PM
Still stuck on this. Does anyone from big fish have and answer? The symbol on the library shelf will not light up, I've done everything that the strategy guide said.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 11 8:25 PM
I've reached the point where I have the items from the druids tree and it's telling me I need to go back to the library and push on the blue symbol to reveal the secret books. There is no blue symbol on the library shelves. What activates it? I've gone back over every room and even asked for hints and nothing I do makes the symbol on the library shelves turn blue.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 11 9:09 PM
The mosiac is stuck. the two top sun pieces can't be moved, either by picking them up or by right clicking and rotating them. How do I get them unstuck?

Finished the game on the first run through, under six hours, yeah! But still had stuff left over.
What are the potato chips and the hammer for? And what is the purpose of the drawing with the hammer X 10 = the rabbit thing ----> microwave = fish?

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 4, 09 7:43 PM
DL the upgrade and installed it. Now the lights at the base of the power stations are all lit. The blue piano key still won't light and the piano keys won't press. Nothing else in the room responds, nothing else anywhere responds.

Really disappointed in this game and the fact Big Fish is not clearing up the problems.
Looks like something to blog about.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 2, 09 9:23 PM
I've got all the cannonballs in the right place, the soccer ball, the tubes lighted and now the piano will not do anything. The blue button is down but not lit and the blue piano key is not lighted. The game is stuck and will not let me do anything else.
Is there a fix? Starting over when I've made it 3/4s through the game is ridiculous. If the game quality is this poor then I'll make a point of avoiding the Hidden Expedition games in the future.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 27, 08 7:56 PM
cesse47 wrote:****lycowharry, the number sequences were used to get one number each. Each was associated with a suite used in cards. for example, The Heart = 076. this was used in the card puzzle for the elevator after using the skull key.
Since there are nine numbers in each card dial how do you make it say 76 just for the heart card?

Also, where was the code for the clubs suit?

Thanks

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 28, 08 7:13 PM
How do we rekindled the fire?
Are we supposed to cut merlin loose?

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 28, 08 5:07 PM
Got it, thanks for the help. This thing is being really hair trigger about clicking stuff and the cryptogram locked up twice.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Aug 28, 08 5:01 PM
GOt the message decoded, still no ice or key anywhere.

posted in Farm Frenzy on Aug 6, 08 6:28 PM
When is Farm Frenzy 2 coming to Big Fish Games? I really want this game and don't want to buy it somewhere else!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator