Posts created by DancesWithDingos

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Nov 14, 10 3:34 PM
The creator/author of the Delaware St. John game series has self-published a novel called "Delaware St. John: A Chance Meeting" according to the official website (delawarestjohn[dot]com) from which it is downloadable for free (my favorite price). It is a prequel to the entire series, providing backstory to the first game (Curse Of Midnight Manor). Bryan's plan is to write a novel to fill the gaps between the game stories. I'm looking forward to reading it tonight!

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Nov 14, 10 3:31 PM
No, unfortunately just a rumor. Bryan (the series author) is still looking for a developer to partner with.

However see my post above about the new Delaware St. John novel: A Chance Meeting.

posted in Delaware St. John: The Seacliff Tragedy on Nov 14, 10 3:30 PM
The creator/author of the Delaware St. John game series has self-published a novel called "Delaware St. John: A Chance Meeting" according to the official website (delawarestjohn[dot]com) from which it is downloadable for free (my favorite price). It is a prequel to the entire series, providing backstory to the first game (Curse Of Midnight Manor). Bryan's plan is to write a novel to fill the gaps between the game stories. I'm looking forward to reading it tonight!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 26, 09 9:46 AM
Poodlebear wrote:"Keep your sword arm to the wall"

Try it. It *always* works.

I'm a firefighter in the real world, and trust me this is a very useful skill in a darkened or smoke filled building. It's called a "left hand search" or a "right hand search". Don't overlook either option. Some mazes a left hand search won't get you everywhere. It's great when you don't have a hose line to follow out like a trail of breadcrumbs.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator