Posts created by eirini51

Bonus chapter. Cave of Bones. I completed the necessary on the far wall, teeth smashed, circles completed and no necklace. I cannot go any further. Not very happy.

posted in Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 16 4:01 PM
I would like to play the game again. It will not work. I have changed profile name twice and still does not work.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 14 2:05 PM
Same problem. It is very frustrating when you cannot finish a game. hope BigFish can fix this.

posted in Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 14 3:52 PM
Beautiful game but unfortunately, the mirror puzzle in the bonus game is unsolvable. Skip button should be added. I note many players have had the same problem and try as much as do there seems to be no solution.

posted in Myths of the World: Spirit Wolf Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 14 3:47 PM
although I have been pressing the icons on the box in the correct sequence the box does not open for me to take the dynamite and proceed in the game. Very frustrating. Has any one else come to the same problem and if so have you the solution to my problem. Thanks

thanks I have the ones you mention but it seems that without the third final piano keys I cannot proceed in the game. Hint is useless as in every scene it states nothing to be done. Waste of time. I can start again but no doubt the same will happen. Oh well, carry on. Thanks again.

having sorted out one problem I have another. Where in the world do I find the piano key. Help button is not stating anything in each scene other than "there is nothing to do here". I have not had so many problems in a game.

Can somebody help me please. Thanks

Blue Tea have done it again. I too love their games. However I am having a little difficulty in finding the blue heart emblem for the middle statue in the fountain and unable to obtain the item next to the mirror which you obtain with the hook. Has anybody else had any problems or is anybody out there that can help me. This is so frustrating.

I am confused as to what to do with this section of the game. I do not seem to get nowhere with the balls. the scales always seem to stay even. If any have finished please give me a clue. Thanks

posted in Nightmare Realm: In the End... Collector's Edition on Dec 30, 12 1:19 PM
I have been trying for ages to collect the blasted glow worms but no luck. Has anybody managed to actually complete this game? Good game and would like to complete it.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 12 11:16 AM
Dear BFG I have downloaded this game and all I get is a black screen but can hear the music. I have done this twice. You will note from my purchase history, of late that I have had no problems. In some cases I did not care but in this I do as I have purchased all the previous games and I would like to complete the set.

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 23, 12 7:58 AM
To the moderator. The walk through does not solve my problem. I cannot see anywhere where the vines and the leaves(with worms) go. I tried every where on the panel and still no luck. Please either tell me or show me where these items go. I am really fed up buying games that are put aside because I cannot finish them. I do prefer buying Collectors Editions because they have all the information required.
Thank you in advance hope to get some reply on this matter.

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 19, 12 5:26 AM
great game, graphics colour and story line are great. The walk-through, however, his very disappointing. I have reached the point where there is a door with the monk on it I have placed most of the items on the picture but I am stuck. Where does the vine and the leaves go. The walk through just states put the items on the appropriate places. Having no luck with these last two items. Can anybody help, I wonder.?

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 11 1:43 PM
Fantastic game. Good graphics,easy to follow strategy guide and the story was very good too. I have finished the game feeling very good about the whole affair and without any problems. Recommend this to all who enjoy a good story line and a good graphics.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 11 11:37 AM
Great game so far but, as always, the most difficult actions have no skip facility.
I cannot catch the fish and clear the mould with the twine and hook. It looks like it will be another of the games that I cannot finish off. Come BF is it really necessary to omit the skip facilities on the most difficult? I am not happy to say the least

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 11 10:49 AM
I seem to be stuck so early in the game. How do I get the cat to move of the fridge handle on the couch? The walk through is totally unhelpful. I just have to give up and not buy the game. Shame it looks good.

bfgFlounder wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

The furthest I managed to get was the front of the cottage, no game play at all. It is so frustrating. These are good games and I would dearly love to continue the game and of course buy it. I hope BF fix the problem so that we can all enjoy the game in its full glory. Thanks BF, we have confidence in you,

this is the second time I will need to restart. Good game but there are too many problems to be enjoyed.

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 11 6:51 AM
I was thoroughly enjoying the game, when suddenly I cannot get the hidden game where I can acquire the machete to clear the bush. Any body else had any problems with this and if so have you reached a solution

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator