Posts created by neffcrystal

neffcrystal wrote:
Neney wrote:I have come to the place where you put the blank paper on the candle. Read the message but can get no further. What is the answer?? Cannot finish the game unless I get beyond this point.
I am having the same problem, it has not given any more hints, or let me do anything else. I have read the letter, and have no where else to go. Really frustrated with it.

Has anyone else had this problem? Help

Neney wrote:I have come to the place where you put the blank paper on the candle. Read the message but can get no further. What is the answer?? Cannot finish the game unless I get beyond this point.
I am having the same problem, it has not given any more hints, or let me do anything else. I have read the letter, and have no where else to go. Really frustrated with it.

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Aug 19, 10 7:01 AM
I did that, you have to have the fan to get the flames started, then it went away, now the fish will not cook

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 28, 09 4:32 PM
neffcrystal wrote:
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

A new build of Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction is now live on the site. This build resolves the Access Violation issues many users were experiencing.

To get the new build, just uninstall and reinstall your game. For more information on how to uninstall and reinstall your game, click <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/492/kw/uninstall/r_id/109674>here</a>

Happy gaming !

Thank you for the help. I had downloaded it once before, and it did not work, but did this time.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 28, 09 4:31 PM
bfgBering wrote:Hi Fishies!

A new build of Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction is now live on the site. This build resolves the Access Violation issues many users were experiencing.

To get the new build, just uninstall and reinstall your game. For more information on how to uninstall and reinstall your game, click <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/492/kw/uninstall/r_id/109674>here</a>

Happy gaming !

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 27, 09 5:54 PM
I loved the first one, and could not wait to buy the second. I hope someone can fix it so that I can play past the first level. I looked so forward to this and am so disapointed at not being able to play it. Where can I get help?

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 27, 09 5:52 PM
Timebomb007 wrote:Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction from Slapdash Games

Hanna Harlow, the hostess of the world`s favorite decorating television show, is looking for the next design superstar in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction! Find the exact items you need in the yard sales of Lucky Junction, and create divine décor out of derelict debris. Redesign rooms in your neighbor`s homes, and propel yourself into T.V. stardom in this exciting and fun Hidden Object game.

* All new locations
* Complete creative projects
* Become a T.V. star!
* Check out our Blog Walkthrough

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 27, 09 5:09 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction on May 27, 09 5:03 AM
The game is doing the same thing to me. Did you ever get it resolved?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator