Posts created by shai_one

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 16 6:10 PM
Hi all not sure how to get the complete demo achievement, any help appreciated. Thank you

I too have no sound?

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 14 7:01 AM
Having the same problem as most of the above, downloaded and played the demo with no problems. Bought it and downloaded and avast blocks it as a threat? What do we do now?

For those who had trouble with the moss remover, were you able to move on. I used the moss remover on the door on the left first, when looking at the strategy guide it says to use it on the right door first. Can i get the other one or do i need to restart?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 31, 14 3:00 PM
Hi all i too have only been playing a few days and would like some friends. My friend code is 16030868 and i am DreMar please feel free to add me

posted in The Fog on Feb 28, 14 2:49 PM
Im stuck at the puzzle where you need to make each line add up to 8. I just cant seem to work it out. Any help would be appreciated please

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 13 3:21 AM
Thank you Sparkynugget84 i deleted the game after i couldn't get the stars on these 2 stages, read your reply so decided to download it again and replay. So happy my profile was still there and was able to finish the 2 scenes with 3 stars and get all my achievements

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 7:24 PM
sparkynugget84 wrote:I cannot replay the HOP in Jack's basement from the extras area. The final item you collect in-game (that isn't needed in the replay) is blocking most of the puzzle area. It's like the scene doesn't reset after you've completed the puzzle in the game.

I'm trying to get all of the achievements, one being to replay all the HOPs and get 3 stars on them. Speed and accuracy factor into the score so I need to be able to see. I haven't had any trouble playing the HOPs from all the scenes before this. It's frustrating that I won't be able to get that achievement, along with the one for earning all the other achievements...

Same problem here, it has happened for me in 2 scenes so i have 3 stars in all but these 2 as the final items you get in the main game are blocking out most of the middle of the scene?

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 7:20 PM
Hi all so i have gotten 3 stars for all but 2 of the hidden object scenes. In both these scenes objects are hidden by a barrel and the other a desk/table so i cant see items at the back of these which i obviously need. Anyone else come across this? The first one is the scene in jacks house and the other i cant re call where this is at this time....

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 5:35 PM
Yes please would like some help with this as well as i am too stuck on the 1st one lol

Ok just got 3 stars on the first hidden object screen time was 20seconds

posted in Web of Deceit: Deadly Sands Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 13 10:10 PM
Im the same i was having fun with this game until now (just encountered the chess game) I have no idea how to play chess and dont want to skip the game either. Checking the strategy guide for help is useless as the moves are random so no solution there...Not very happy but maybe just maybe playing around with the pieces i may just get it. Wish me luck

Hi banditnsmokev you only have to get there tails to go up not there eyes....

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 13 11:32 PM
Awww awesome thank you heaps tammytheo, i dont like to move on in a game knowing i have missed things lol

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 13 9:27 PM
Thank you for the reply WilJul

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Aug 19, 13 9:04 PM
Hi all im doing the 3rd chapter and for some reason both times i have played i have missed 2 of the morphing vase things. Has anyone else had this and if you have passed all can someone tell me where these other 2 are please

Has anyone had any luck with replaying the game after you have got the access violation error message? I too had the same problem in the library after exiting the HO scene the second time. Now when i try to play the game i get the access violation message as soon as i click on play. Dont really want to reinstall if im going to have the same problem.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 13 9:36 PM
Does anyone know please

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 13 4:36 PM
Hi there are there any achievements in this game and if so how do i find them please? Thanks in advance

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 13 6:14 PM
Hiya so i uninstalled the game and replayed it with a new profile all was going fine till i reached the mine again and am still having the same issue as i posted above. What do i do now please?

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 13 8:58 PM
Oh and you cant skip the puzzle either as i tried and it says theres nothing to do here?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator