Posts created by Kingge

Am I missing something?

bak

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 27, 12 8:10 PM
Please can someone tell me where the screwdriver is - I need to lift the panel.
kingge

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on Jun 3, 11 2:22 AM
Why won't the shovel remove the wheat? I used it to dig up in the grave. The shovel is still in my inventory but I'm told 'wrong use' or words to that effect. Very frustrating!
Help kingge

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Apr 12, 11 12:11 AM
It says at the beginning of your Walkthrough, if you get to the end of the game and you're short cards, you have the chance to collect the missing cards. Hmm - I'm missing 2 (the 6 diamonds and the 5 clubs). Well, I can't find the option to collect these cards and the thought of spending hours going back over the game to find them is too daunting (and boring) So, can anyone help me finish without going searching. Yes, I did find the post which gave all the locations but just finding the locations is a bit tedius - a map sure would have been useful!!

bak (kingge)

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Nov 18, 10 4:13 AM
Hi vingilot
THANK YOU. i knew I was close to the finish and it was driving me madder not being able to find the furnace. How stupid was I? Once you pointed the smoke stack in the couryard it took me no time to finish. I really enjoyed the game. Also, you might be interested to know you are the first person who has responded to a question in a forum! So again - a big thank you.

Bronwen (aka kingge)

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Nov 17, 10 1:15 AM
This is going to seem silly but I can't find the furnce (blacksmith's room)!. I've been there but now I need to get back to make the silver bullet and for the life of me I can't find it. HELP.

Kingge

posted in Strange Cases - The Lighthouse Mystery on Jun 18, 10 9:20 PM
Hi, I seem to be in the same situation as a few others. I'm trying to get through the lasers. I've found the first set but just can't progress. I've tried going foward with the spray - nothing, I've tried going foward without the spray nothing and in desperation when I went to Hint it said "I'm finished here" Please can someone help me? The game seems to have had a few gliches - is this another one??

Thanks (in anticipation)

Kingge

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on May 8, 10 8:44 PM
Hi, not only can I not pick up the camera, the battery charger refuses to take the last battery - any hints would be really appreciated. I was just getting right into the game ....Grrr.

kingge

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 13, 10 5:28 PM
How do I report this error? Been working fine. What can [/b]I do?

Kingge

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Oct 20, 09 5:23 AM
Thank you so much for posting your solution, it worked like a treat. Is there any chance you have played Pahelika? If you have - can you tell me if I have to go back to the beginning (AGAIN X 3) when I have the bells in the wrong order?

Again big smile from BAK

whoops did something wrong

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on Oct 20, 09 4:55 AM
Please, please help me! I have played this game thru' 3 times from the [beginning[/b] and I think I'm on the last scene. BUT I've put the bells in the wrong order. Does this mean I have to go back to the beginning AGAIN! Please tell me there is a way to revisit the last scene and play it up from there????

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Sep 30, 09 5:16 AM
Did anyone else use the laxative first and then find the wire cutters would not work? If that is the case - do I have to go back to the beginning??? I really hope not! Could someone help, advise me PLEASE.

Kingge

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Sep 19, 09 9:07 PM
Hi Sammy6069

Like you I'm stuck on the same thing, I've got the wire cutters but nothing happens. Did you use the laxative first? I'm wondering if the sequence is important! If you have solved this problem I would be grateful for some help. I've also posted for some help but have received not replies.

Cheers

Bak (kingge)

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Sep 19, 09 1:49 AM
Hi gamers out there

Liike Sammy6069 I'm having trouble with the wire cutters. According to the Walkthrough it suggests - cut the TV cable first but I did it the other way and put the laxative in the coffee. Does anyone know if the sequence makes a difference? I'm so close to finishing and this is driving me MAD! Any and all help would be appreciated.

Bak (kingge)

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jul 23, 09 12:16 AM
Hi lilyr

thank you so much for replying, I was starting to feel/think that gamers from 'down under' could not participate in forums! I have been to Gamezbo and unfortunately that is one of the puzzles they do not cover. I guess they thought any dummy could find them all! So I'm sort of well and truly stuck. I have been to every walkthrough I can find and without exception none of them cover this puzzle. But on the plus side all the future puzzles have been solved as I read all the posts for HE - AMAZON. By the way what is a thread and how do I post a question in either a forum or Chit-Chat Corner. I did 'where are you from?' but haven't had any response so I'm, wondering if I am doing something wrong. sorry this is so long winded - starved of contact!

See ya

Bak

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jul 21, 09 11:10 PM

Unfortunately, I am not talking about the rock gems, I'm stuck on the level where one has to find 20 gems. I have found 19 but the last one eludes me. According to all the hints (now used up) the circle of stars seems to suggest it is in the top half of the RHS of the screen but now matter how I click (grid fashion) nothing! I am seriously depressed and like you it WAS one of my favourite games but if I can't progress it will go into my archive as a 'has been'!

Thanks for your response and please don't give up on me, I am fairly determined to finish the game.

Bak

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jul 20, 09 3:53 AM
Hi Charm

Unfortunately, I am not talking about the rock gems, I'm stuck on the level where one has to find 20 gems. I have found 19 but the last one eludes me. According to all the hints (now used up) the circle of stars seems to suggest it is in the top half of the RHS of the screen but now matter how I click (grid fashion) nothing! I am seriously depressed and like you it WAS one of my favourite games but if I can't progress it will go into my archive as a 'has been'!

Thanks for your response and please don't give up on me, I am fairly determined to finish the game.

Bak

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Jul 20, 09 12:22 AM
Hi there from 'down under'. For the life of me I cannot find the last gem. The circle of stars tell me it's RHS upwards - I've clicked everywhere -zero. I'm well and truly out of hints and thoroughly depressed, especially when i managed to to the the rock gems! Please can someone help me?

Bak

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator