Posts created by dogboy7

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Jun 18, 09 7:55 AM
Thank you!

posted in Agatha Christie: Peril at End House on Jun 18, 09 7:23 AM
I do not see it on the game menu. I love Agatha Christie!

posted in Restaurant Empire on Jun 18, 09 7:21 AM
You can hold down shift and your right mouse button to change in city mode.

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 18, 09 7:09 AM
Your welcome! Hope it helps!

posted in Escape From Paradise on Jun 18, 09 6:29 AM
Okay, did you catch the radio part in the lake yet??? Go to the lake in the 2nd campsite and fish around for a while. If you did, There is a little pond separating the original campsite from the one with the giant heads. You need to fish in there and then you will get it.

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 18, 09 5:29 AM
I adopted a girl and had 3 girls and 1 boy. The girls were Frania, Paprika, and Nappa. The boy was Spider. The weird part was that the boy looked like his dad, Greghio, and the girls looked nothing like their mom, Lucilia. And I have never had an adoption with two families on the 2nd generation.

posted in Hell's Kitchen on Jun 17, 09 11:36 AM
Idk why, but i didn't enjoy this game, although I ususally love restaurant games. Too bad! Anyone else not like it?

posted in Virtual Families on Jun 17, 09 10:03 AM
I only like focusing on one family.

Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That makes sense. The killer's sweatshirt was darker than the other people's sweatshirts. Okay, that makes sense, thanks!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Jun 17, 09 7:46 AM
You should have. It's really fun.

posted in Escape the Museum on Jun 17, 09 7:31 AM
This game cracks me up. It is so easy. It is the most hilarious when the mom is like "Caitlin...Caitlin!!!! I'm coming for you." Sucah a drama queen. What did you think of it???

Yeah I liked the first one too. I don't understand the title for this one though. "A Darker Shade of Grey" What does that mean???

posted in Wedding Dash 2: Rings Around the World on Jun 16, 09 2:31 PM
I'm stuck on the same level as deerfin21. I just gave up. It's easy to do.

I finished this game in I think 5 hours. It is extremely easy, but it is also addicting. I like being the different characters. Cindy is my favorite probably. So was this game the least bit difficult for anyone???

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Jun 16, 09 9:33 AM
I was very sad about the ending because i liked Christine. Not Patrick, but Christine. I hated Rosaline or whatever her name was Darnley. Arlena was annoying and Linda Marshall was okay. What did you think of the ending?

posted in DinerTown Tycoon on Jun 16, 09 9:28 AM
I didn't try this game yet. Thanks for warning me. I like those kinds of games too, check out Restaurant Empire. That is a great game. But never, ever, ever get be a king. That is the worst game. Tell everyone that is horrible!

posted in Be a King on Jun 16, 09 9:24 AM
No don't buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be a victim. It is sooooooo boring. i wasted a game club credit on it and I never forgave myself. Please, do the whole world a favor and DO NOT BUY IT!!!!

posted in Be a King on Jun 16, 09 9:21 AM
I HATE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT A GOOD GAME, CHECK OUT RESTAURANT EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Jun 16, 09 9:19 AM
I thought it was a woman with short hair, but oh well.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects ™ on Jun 16, 09 9:14 AM
Which of all the suspects do you believe is the most creative???? I think it's Holly Day Inn, but that's just me. Annie Buddyhome is good too. I would like to hear everyone else's comments.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator