Posts created by Cromaxgal

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Mar 4, 18 2:17 PM
Please ask the developers for a fix as this keeps crashing during play. Very annoying

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Feb 25, 18 11:40 PM
How do you get rid of the fog in Level 9 - I can't figure it out.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Feb 25, 18 11:35 PM
nibblet123 wrote:Having same issues on Win 10 with being kicked out of the game and not able to build roads - level 13. Love the game but full of bugs

Same here, so it's not the video card. Somethings wrong with the game itself

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Jan 22, 18 5:53 PM
Thank you so much, I was finally able to solve it in 1/4 of the time I spent before.

I only have 3 pictures that will use the blacklight. Where do you find the other 3 numbers? Never mind, I figured it out by looking at a walkthrough

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 17 10:26 PM
Level 50 only has 3 swords and you need 4 to defeat the black knight. There needs to be a fix for this.

I can't find enough gold

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Sep 4, 17 1:50 AM
I've got tons of resources but can't get the shaman to move. What's the trick?

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Aug 21, 17 5:48 PM
I played the last level with 3 stars on all. The bonus chain fell off. Then I started to play the last level again. Went out and opened the game again and then it let me play all levels of the bonus levels.

posted in Subject 13 on Aug 12, 17 10:20 PM
I loved Siberia and hate this one. A no buy for me.

posted in Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures on Jun 25, 17 8:33 PM
There are numerous errors with this game whether CE or SE. I

1. The puzzle pieces do not register even though you’ve picked them up and
2. The pieces and 3 stars do not register in Alicia’s room.

Therefore, you are unable to play the UP and AWAY puzzle room and if it’s not completed you can access the bonus level at the ends of every 10 levels.

posted in Alicia Quatermain: Secrets Of The Lost Treasures on Jun 25, 17 8:31 PM
There are numerous errors with this game whether CE or SE. If there’s no fix, I’m going to want a credit for my purchase of the SE.

Therefore, you are unable to play the UP and AWAY puzzle room and if it’s not completed you can access the bonus level at the ends of every 10 levels.

There are numerous errors with this game whether CE or SE. If there’s no fix, I’m going to want a credit for my purchase of the SE.

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on May 6, 17 11:16 PM
Google and you'll find pictures with the walk-through. Adelantado 4 walkthrough – cache maps

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on May 4, 17 10:59 PM
Thank you ever so much.

posted in 4 Aztec Skulls on May 4, 17 10:51 PM
Thank you ever so much.

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition on May 1, 17 5:48 PM
How do you find the extra levels. I don't feel like this should have been a CE.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation on Apr 11, 17 8:33 PM
There are 6 green icons that look like shields with 3 red dots and those make up the 60 levels.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation on Apr 11, 17 8:23 PM
There are 6 green icons that look like shields with 3 red dots and those make up the 60 levels.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation on Apr 11, 17 8:13 PM
Level 39 - the round rain icon disappears. And I can't put the fire out after the first time. I hope there is a fix pretty soon, or I'll have to turn in for a credit.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator