Posts created by lovemydogs2

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 17, 15 6:34 AM
I just went to Boom Zap forum and they say the stall for an update is because of Big Fish Games....Big Fish says it's Boom Zap. Come on...someone do what you should be doing and get an update for this game already. Really sad.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 14, 15 8:30 AM
Can't BFG contact the developer of this game and find out what the delay is and then inform us?? It has been like 4 or 5 months...maybe longer. Kind of ridiculously long delay for an update. Check every day hoping for one. Might just quit playing. :'(

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 29, 15 11:25 PM
So there is an update for ios but not for pc? So not happy!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 13, 15 10:18 PM
I so want an update also...getting pretty boring with no quests at all and for such a long time. If you are going to develop a game like this at least stay on top of the updates to ensure everyone has new quests at all times. BORED out of my gourd!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 5:11 AM
I did the update this morning, but now the game won't load. Keep getting "Awakening Kingdoms has stopped working". Anyone else having this problem or know how to correct it? I uninstalled and reinstalled, but it didn't work...still doing it. sigh

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 22, 14 7:54 AM
Does anyone know what hidden object scenes we will find Luminous Yarn, Invention Fuel, Zodiac Cards & Molecular Lens?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 20, 14 8:09 AM
I am not reaching the point of boredom, but at the rate things drop that I need and the length of time it takes to get full energy again, and the amount of energy you have to use to visit the scenes is ridiculous. With some of them it takes so much energy I can only play 2 or 3 scenes and done for the day. I don't mind a challenge, but this is bordering on being a waste of time. If they don't make it easier to get items needed and recharge faster, I will stop playing. ***sigh***

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 14 9:06 AM
definitely issues with the game freezing. Have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. Hope you can get this fixed soon. Freezes at a different point each time...even switched to a new player and didn't help. And yes, the game moves in slow motion most of the time. Something seriously amiss, but from the bit I have played, looks exciting.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 29, 13 11:05 PM
No, haven't been able to get on all day/evening. ***sigh*** Apparently their server just can't handle this game. Make it a download PC game and the issue will be solved.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator