Posts created by smh218

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 26, 09 1:49 PM
This one is a really good one to buy I play about three levels a night and it is lasting quite long definate yes

posted in Alchemist's Apprentice on Apr 5, 09 2:34 PM
I enjoyed the trial and will decide to buy it or not after I try a few others. The TIMER is a BIG deal for me I do not enjoy getting frustrated when I have paid for something. Game developers you need to realise alot of us do not want to be timed. Other than that I liked the game

posted in Lost in Reefs on Feb 8, 09 3:52 PM
I looked at my profile but it was empty My name was gone gone gone I truned off the computer last night with out exiting the game so maybe I should not have done that.

posted in Lost in Reefs on Feb 8, 09 11:29 AM
started up this morning I was 2/3 the way through the game after a week and I am back to level one has this happedned to any one else? I don't know if I should cry or throw the game out Any suggestions

posted in Mystery Legends: Sleepy Hollow on Dec 28, 08 9:01 AM
What a lovely way to spend a rainy Saturday afternoon and evening. The game was fun and challanging but not to the point of frustrating. I recommend to buy this one. I am also looking forward to to the next book the company decides to make in to an HO game Good Job

posted in The Pini Society on Dec 25, 08 4:41 PM
I want to try this one but it will not let me do the trial because I dont have adobe flash 10 but I have downloaded it. what should I do?

posted in Paranormal Agency on Dec 6, 08 5:31 PM
This is the game most of us old timers joined Big Fish to play. It is not boring. The objects in the rooms do change. There is the an untimed mode. I enjoyed the 60 minutes and wil go back and buy it. It is not Return to Ravenhurst but I also like to do this type of game. Just play and enjoy with no frustration. This is a great comany I got my mug yesterday. Keep up the great differences to keep all us different customers happy.

posted in World Mosaics on Dec 5, 08 4:03 PM
thank you for the gemsweeper suggestion I loved it took me four evenings to get it done and I am ready for more. I guess I wil go on line since our beloved BIG FISH doesn't have any more like this. My Mug came today and it is perfect for Ice cream thank you

posted in Gemsweeper on Dec 5, 08 3:19 PM
This type game seems to be starting a new interest. Please at your next meeting copy the commets and show them to who makes the decision to look in to getting more of these PLEASE I got my mug yesterday and it is perfect for Ice cream

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 29, 08 5:10 PM
I was reading reviews on the internet and one said this game moves Big Fish in to an entire new relm. I agree this game is the best thing you have put out yet. I have played since it came out and am loving it. I hope to get many more hours of great pleasure. Also the suggestions on the forums are a great help when I get frustrated with a mini game. I wonder what is next on the pipe line that is of this quality. I would like to see a World Mosic 2 any time you have it ready.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Nov 4, 08 3:18 PM
I love being a member of the Bid Fish Club. This game was a good evenings enterinment and worth the 7 dollars I paid. I am much more excited about the new 7 wonders. I will be happy to do trial runs for HO and match threes. The only time I was asked ir was for a game I don't play. But try me again O'Great Fish S

posted in Jewel Match on Nov 1, 08 2:39 PM
i thought I would try this one since Jewel Match 2 will not work with Visa.

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 30, 08 9:31 AM
Not finished yet but this is one of the BESt games put out in a while. The forum has been a great help when I have gotten stuck. Most games take an evening or two so far I am starting week 2 with no lost of interest. My other favoriate game was World Mosics and I am waiting for the next one to come out. If you like more than a simple game buy either one.smh

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 25, 08 2:46 PM
to the big moderator
I have been doing great on this game until last night and my computer crashed. I was working on the fourth rose. I get a message with a lot of 000000000000000. I uninstalled and reinstalled on 10/25 but the game will not do more than open then the error message and a frozen computer. The rest of the computer works fine? What do you suggest?

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Sep 21, 08 7:15 PM
I was wondering if BFG is checking out the complaints against this game. I would like to repurchase it. For now it freezes after several games. so for now I can't get past more that three levels a game. and freeze. Will they fix the bugs and reissue the game? SMH218

posted in Jewel Match 2 on Sep 1, 08 11:48 AM
When I play relaxed mode I why do I still get a time limit? Is there any way to eliminate it? because of problems I uninstalled and reinstalled now can't use relaxed mode at all HELP!!!!

posted in Enchanted Cavern on Aug 31, 08 10:40 AM
welcome me to the 3-7 club I would love to hear from some one who got to the finish 4-7 perhaps the company will be kind and add an improvement and allow us to download and over ride the game we have now so we could play with less frustration

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator