Posts created by lattelvr

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 11:40 PM
Kathy, I wasn't able to activate this game too. Never had a problem before.

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Spellbound Land Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 14 10:55 PM
can't get the green candles also..tried following this help but it doesn't work..

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 2:44 PM
having the same problem..cannot get the stone feather..hint doesn't work..can't go any further in the game

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 2:43 PM
mtozzano wrote:
karonpatricia wrote:i am also having the same problem with finding the stone feather. I have been in and out of the room and even tried using the hint button, but even that doesn't work. The SG tells me to look under/move the bear skin but this doesn't happen. Was really enjoying the game now cant go any further. looks like another wasted purchase...

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 14 11:55 PM
but2730 wrote:Bought the game immediately as was impressed and playing pc version, have reached 2nd floor and need to obtain stone feather after going around in circles have consulted strategy guide to find I have to lift bear skin but I cannot do this. I am sure I have already closed this area so assume that the feather did not move to inventory,cannot complete the game without this task completing, anyone else having same issues or can help.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 12 8:06 PM
Zhenya722 wrote:Has anyone been able to finish the Bonus Game? Two items needed to complete it (IRON BAR & SPARKING WIRES) are missing, and the SG does not include where to find them. Very disappointing to have this type of glitch on a Collectors Edition; negates the price of the game without the extras working.
Thanks!

couldn't finish also..disappointing!

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 12 8:04 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:
Anyone else having problems in the Bonus round? I combined pole and cotton and am supposed to have sparks to light it. NO SPARKs! Need an iron bar and no iron bar in the radio room. Guess I will not be able to finish. I will NOT redo this game. Otherwise, an enjoyable game.

Same problem here..NO SPARKS!

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 7, 12 9:20 PM
PB2010 wrote:
Level 20, Butchers - I think there is a glitch. Two older men come and one gets a question mark and at that point he stalls. The game continues with the other characters but he remains in place. I've tried about ten times to get passed it but no joy.

Anyone else having this problem?

I am having the same problem too...can't advance because of this glitch..

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 6, 10 11:53 PM
having the same issues with the cursor when using items from the inventory...frustrating

posted in Fashion Fortune on Sep 30, 09 9:15 PM
having the same problem here..thought it was just me..tried to upgrade but kept going back to "shop"..

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 25, 09 8:39 PM
didn't like the ending either..

posted in Fashion Fortune on Sep 11, 09 10:31 PM
haven't been able to pass this level also..grrr!!..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator