Posts created by gopein

posted in European Mystery: Flowers of Death Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 15 8:51 AM
I would like to delete the first player and add another player. I've added another player and tried to delete cjl but it won't let me! How come?

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Sep 25, 13 2:27 PM
I've been playing this game for years. Always had games with differing scores on layouts, even if I logged off the game and opened the game up later the same day. In the last week or so if I log on to mahjong a second time in the same day, all the games in each layout have the score of 500 no matter the complexity of the particular game.

What's up with this situation? I enjoy this game so much but not when I can only score a measly 500 points on a very complex game!

Very disappointing! Please answer.

Gopein

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Sep 25, 13 12:56 PM
I'm very frustrated, I've been playing mahjong towers eternity for years! Love the game. However, in the last week or so. I've played the game for a while, logged off my favorite game and go to play a hidden object game. Later, the same day I go back to mahjong towers eternity and no matter what layout (my favorites, random. newest, etc), all the game scores have been reset to 500 points! What's going on. You can't make any points that way!

Very disappointing!
gopein

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 12 4:37 PM
I've been trying to figure this puzzle out for quite a while. I'm at my wits end! Can anyone help me to solve it? I sure would appreciate it. I really love this game and would like to go forward. Right now I'm at a stalemate. Please help !!!!!

Thanks
Gopein

posted in Faded Reality on Jan 16, 12 3:12 PM
I was able to decipher the

I was able to decipher the message: "fell behind or under the bench" . I have clicked behind the bench and under it and haven't been able to find new info. I know I'm near the end of the game and would really like to be able to finish it? Can you give me any help?

Thank you
Lady bug

;'

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Jul 6, 09 5:54 AM
I have been playing mahjong eternity almost every day. I love the ability to choose from among so many different games. However, I haven't been able to download any of the levels - random, easiest,newest for the past several days. Help! Help! It isn't my computer because the internet is available and my e-mail is active. Will this problem be fixed shortly because I really enjoy this game. Thanks. I think BFG games are the bet.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator