Posts created by Hometownk

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love on Sep 25, 16 9:55 AM
What is the strategy for this level?

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! on Aug 14, 16 11:46 AM
What is the trick to finishing Level 11 in gold time?

posted in Pirate Chronicles on Jun 25, 16 1:25 PM
I'm having trouble completing the level with 3 skulls. I upgrade the workers tent, then bild the warehouse, get the lumber yard built before the cookhouse, get the lumber, food and worker's tent upgraded. All right away, then collect the gunpoweder, blow the rock. Build at least one boat so I can blow the barricade and start collecting ore. Beyond that, I'm lost.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 18, 16 7:40 PM
My silliness. I didn't see the portal. One has to approach it from the other side.
all is good.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 18, 16 7:34 PM
I have enough wood. How do I move the stone block?

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell on Feb 14, 16 8:55 PM
What is the trick here? There is no way to navigate this river and the skip button isn't charging. I've even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it.

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell on Feb 14, 16 10:40 AM
I don't know why all the threads are locked. Why put this on the DD when we cannot help each other?

We need to use the charged crystal on it. You should have picked up a fire rune by now and charged the crystal with it. It took me the longest time to figure this out as I'm not used to using tools in HO games. I just pick up inventory and use it. Duh.

Good luck.

Maybe it is time to unlock some threads and see about the walkthrough link. As it is, I won't buy it.

posted in Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed on Dec 15, 15 12:43 AM
Thank you.

posted in Gnomes Garden on Oct 10, 15 10:52 AM
It is all in the timing. Focus only on what you need to get. Upgrade the food first as you need it to buy stones, plant the crystals, and have the fireman water the seeds.
I planted and watered the lower left tree first.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Aug 5, 15 2:18 PM
Someone said it is in Bonus Level 5.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Aug 1, 15 6:12 PM
Thank you so very much. I fell pretty dumb at times but you guys rock.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 31, 15 9:11 AM
Bombing the blasted birds also does not count as them flying away. I was able to clear quite a few this way.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 29, 15 11:15 PM
Who would have thought it? Thank you. It's a fun game, but some of these levels are not fun.

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 29, 15 10:58 PM
Is there a trick for this level? Or do we just ignore the gold star?

posted in Claws & Feathers 2 on Jul 28, 15 1:28 PM
OMG How did you manage to get past level 43? I can't do it.

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 14, 15 6:14 PM
This is more or less how I did it. Not all roads need to be cleared. Leave the upper right rock and bottom left. They aren't worth the supplies needed to fix the roads.

Start by clearing the roads to first the bank and then the quarry. Clear the logs to the farm and fix the road. Start chopping wood.

Clear the upper mariachi band and collect the resources.

Upgrade the office asap and start buying wood and stones (3 wood: one to upgrade the quarry, one to build the workshop, one to upgrade the workshop, one stones for cut stone production)

Upgrade the bank. Upgrade the quarry. Farm comes upgraded.

Build workshop and start producing cut stones.Upgrade the workshop.

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 13, 15 11:17 PM
I'd appreciate knowing how to get the star on this level.

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 13, 15 10:29 AM
I don't know why all the discussions were locked.

You do not need to hire any more worker. I cleared the paths and to the left I immediately built a Quarry. Bottom right, I built a Farm as soon as I could. The remaining spot was for the workshop. The last spaces by the Farm and Workshop did not need to be repaired for the horses to move, thus saving valuable stones. Once all the need for gold was past, I destroyed the Bank and built a second Quarry. I finished with lots of time left over.

posted in Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown on Jan 15, 15 11:05 AM
OMG. You are a genius. Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator