Posts created by khumprp

posted in Ranch Rush 2 - Sara's Island Experiment on Aug 13, 10 8:08 AM
The only extra machine i've bought is the juice machine, and i bought that in friday of week 9. Otherwise, I don't think they're benificial.

Storage crates and multiple animals sure do help tho!

posted in Ranch Rush 2 - Sara's Island Experiment on Aug 13, 10 8:06 AM
Try and make sure you place the goats far enough away from the wild flowers. Then when the goat is far enough away from the pen, you can collect the milk.

Also, once you get the speedy gloves, you can move the goats a little close to the flowers, and once you get the speedy boots, you can move them even closer too. But at the beginning, make sure they're far enough away.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 10 9:16 AM
Check your Pictures folder in Windows. You can get there by clicking on Start, generally. Sometimes, you may have to click My Documents, and then find the Pictures folder in there.

Once in the Pictures folder, there will be a Ranch Rush 2 folder, containing your snapshots!

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on Jul 13, 10 10:58 AM
When you get the new version, it will NOT remember your previous settings. You'll have to start over...

But that's all part of the fun!

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 10 9:29 AM
Make sure you've downloaded the latest version from bigfish. Then, you'll have to start your ranch over. If you continue in the middle of the ranch, the trophies will not appear.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 - Sara's Island Experiment on Jun 24, 10 7:42 AM
lindaloo27 wrote:I loved this game! I have one question I am hoping someone can help me with. Now Sarah can hold 3 seed bags at once. What does that do? I don't have her carrying seed bags around the farm so not sure what the benefit is. If anyone can let me know, I would appreciate it!

Love the way you can zoom out to see the whole farm. RR1 was hard because you couldn't see the whole thing -

Thanks

When you get the 3-Seed Bag Upgrade, this allows Sara to carry three seeds for planting at once. So, instead of:

click bag
plant
click bag
plant
click bag
plant

Now you can:
click bag
click bag
click bag
plant
plant
plant

It's a big time saver!

posted in Ranch Rush 2 - Sara's Island Experiment on Jun 23, 10 7:35 AM
A Speed Chain is when you do two or more of the same task (planting seeds, watering, harvesting same crop types). You'll see a circle appear above Sara's head. This Speed Chain also makes her perform tasks faster.

Try to do 15 thinks in a row. I think harvesting or planting is the easiest way to get it!

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on Jun 21, 10 7:14 AM
Hi All -

The bug wit the trophy has been fixed. You'll have to re-download the game (if you haven't already) and then start your ranch over unfortunately. If you just download the game and continue playing, you will not receive the trophy.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 - Sara's Island Experiment on Jun 6, 10 9:38 AM
CtrlAltDel wrote:I did it! I made it through Friday week 9! Muahahahahhhaa I'm sure the next time I play I might not make it, it was that close.

CAD

Good job! I guess next time I'll have to make it harder?

Pat

posted in Ranch Rush 2 - Sara's Island Experiment on Jun 4, 10 8:11 AM
Hiya CtrlAltDel -

You can thank me for making that level so hard

One thing that really helped me out was having the gift backet machine stocked, along with having some feathers ready to go. Get the gift baskets out of the way first, as I think that will free up the feathers too... Once you're done with a machine, trash it and get the free space back. I wouldn't spend time planting new crops, but adding and additional juice machine and another set of crates could be useful.

Worst case - Get everything stocked up and fail the order. Then start fresh with everything ready to go. Get the gif basket done first, and leave juice for last (at least 2 juice machines).

Good luck!
Pat (FreshGames)

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 10, 10 8:47 AM
julievg37 wrote:
khumprp wrote:
saussma wrote:I found a coffee mug in freeplay mode which gave me a "coffee break" which made Sara do all the work by herself for a short while. I was wondering if this might be the easter egg?

I think you may be right

~FreshGames

I love it! I make sure I have my coffee ready lol! If FreshGames is still checking on our posts here, I just want to say "Thank you' for a wonderful sequel to an already great game! I think the tropical setting is so fun, I love the crabs, and I LOVE the freeplay. I'm on my 6th round! I just wish "sara on caffiene" wouldn't "bucket" my stuff lol but I can live with that if she puts a dent in my 30 sugar canes! Thanks again for much fun!

doo be doo be doo be doo
-Julie

Yep - We're still checking. Glad you liked it!

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 4, 10 9:27 AM
saussma wrote:I found a coffee mug in freeplay mode which gave me a "coffee break" which made Sara do all the work by herself for a short while. I was wondering if this might be the easter egg?

I think you may be right

~FreshGames

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 10 7:45 AM
patnsky wrote:
robin94122 wrote:
patnsky wrote:Does that mean free mode from the start ... or do you have to finish the whole game first?

You have to play about halfway through the Casual mode to unlock Freeplay mode.

Then you have a big decision to make. If you leave Casual mode and start Freeplay mode, you lose your Casual Ranch altogether, so you'll have to start it over at the beginning if you ever want to get ALL the trophies (which require playing all 9 weeks of all modes).

If you don't care about the trophies, then you can switch to Freeplay mode as soon as you've unlocked it.

Robin

Actually Robin - You can start a new Ranch in Freeplay or Expert mode and it will not hurt your Casual Ranch.

Basically, you can have 1 Casual, 1 Expert, and 1 Freeplay ranch going at the same time... But if you want to start a new Casual / Expert / Freeplay ranch, you'll have to erase your current one, or start a new profile.

Hope that helps!
Thanks Robin, even in Casual Mode I am not that Quick. Love Ranch 2, am passin.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 10 11:39 AM
The Colletors Edition has 9 extra weeks (50+ levels), which take place in a brand new game mode to the Ranch Rush series. There's also additional trophies you can get in the C.E. mode!

posted in Ranch Rush on Apr 27, 10 7:37 PM
Ranch Rush 2 is released on FreshGames site! BFG to follow soon!

posted in Ranch Rush on Dec 3, 09 7:33 AM
Yep! If you go to a website ranchrush2 [Edited by Moderator] you can signup for a pre-release copy!

Sorry, I don't know how to put links in here without them being removed

posted in Ranch Rush on Nov 25, 09 1:35 PM
Have you tried re-downloading the game? I think there's a patch.

posted in Ranch Rush on Nov 25, 09 1:34 PM
Try re-downloading the game. I think there's an update to fix that!

posted in Ranch Rush on Nov 25, 09 1:29 PM
Check out [link removed by moderator]! Looks like December!

posted in Ranch Rush on May 28, 09 1:53 PM
Wow, it's great to see so many people are excited for Ranch Rush 2! Well, all I can say now is that there will be a sequel coming out As Heinz Ketchup says, "Good things come to those who wait!"

Pat Khumprakob
FreshGames

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator