Posts created by hermette

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 8, 17 11:16 AM
When I click on the island it says that action is blocked. Can't find what's blocking it.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 7, 17 11:11 PM
I have the boat house done, but when I click on it, no actions appear....

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Jan 7, 17 7:34 PM
I'm waiting abd waiting for another new Farm Mania game! It's my very favorite!! Still playing Farm Mania Hot Vacation and wondering when a new one will be coming out. Please please please bring us a new Farm Mania game!!!

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Jan 7, 17 7:31 PM
Farm Mania has been my all time fav!! I'm still playing Farm Mania Hot Vacation! Getting a bit bored with it and wondering why there hasn't been another new game since Hot Vacation.... please please please .... give us a new game of Farm Mania!

posted in All My Gods on Oct 19, 16 5:05 PM
Anybody?

posted in All My Gods on Oct 18, 16 7:49 PM
I keep coming across this issue of resource buttons greyed out and zero product. What's going on with that? I have 2 level 3 fishing docks and neither are catching fish anymore. Have the same problem with cheese. The bldgs neither use resources or produce them. Like they've been abandoned.

posted in Jewel Match: Twilight on Nov 25, 15 12:57 AM
I'm not getting the point of the Treasure Chest. What exactly are we saving the treasures for? Yeah, I mean once the smaller ones get full we can get a bigger one, but why? Right now I've got the biggest I can get. It's full and keeps blinking red and saying it's full. Well what the heck am I supposed to do with it. It's just getting very annoying during my game play. Does anyone know. I checked Help, and all it said was, once it gets full, you can get a bigger one at the store. Well, there are no bigger ones now. I click it and it does nothing. I don't get the point.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 15 5:14 PM
I can't find this one, where is it?

posted in Country Tales on Oct 29, 15 5:10 PM
So what? The chapels build more happiness than the houses produce when feed in a timely manner? I'm having the same problem accumulating enough happiness. What about the money derived from the houses to be able to produce enough wood and hammers? Do you build them and then destroy them to build the chapels?

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jul 14, 15 6:33 PM
This one is just to hard to keep up with. I been waiting and waiting for some fun games to come along. This one just makes a nervous wreck out of me. Way too much crazy fast clicking. I guess if you're not into all these hidden object mystery games where most require a darn strategy guide, you're kind of tough out of luck anymore. It's been a long time since a decent fun game game has been posted. What about another Farm Mania or an Island thing. These were so much fun and greatly anticipated.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 12, 14 3:54 PM
When I want to buy whatever it is while in this game, I'm taken to a screen that says something about bigfish online store, where I should be able to approve the purchase I requested. Problem is when the online store pops up, my mouse pointer disappears and the screen appears to be frozen. I have a new pc with windows 8 and can't find a darn thing. Can someone please help?

posted in My Tribe on Jun 10, 14 11:44 PM
What's that saying about a noisy wheel get the grease? *hehe* Well, I'm starting to go to other forums and making a post saying we want Island Tribe 2. This forum is apparently Bigfish dead..... soooo, come on and do your noisy part too ;-)

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 10, 14 11:39 PM
We want Island Tribe 2!

posted in My Tribe on Jun 10, 14 11:37 PM
And yet, after all this time, we are completely ignored. Nice.

posted in My Tribe on Apr 11, 14 9:18 PM
returned to my game after 2 days away. Found twins standing in front of grave stone. Their mom had starved to death. They stayed right there until they aged up. If I moved them away, they'd toddle right back

posted in My Tribe on Apr 8, 14 10:38 PM
I can't imagine another game site being begged to make a game 2 of anything, and totally ignore the ppl who support their gaming site. Seems they feel their site fans of are no importance. I've seen next to no games of any real interest to me in months. I'm not into 'Who Dunnit', ghosts, blood shed, etc. I like casual games like My Tribe. I like 'fun' games, colorful games, uplifting games. But what has been coming through in the area is just plain junk. The few games I have tried and bought, I tire of after it's completed. I know there are better games at other sites but I didn't want to have 2 game accounts. So, guess I'm leaving bigfish and going elsewhere.

posted in My Tribe on Apr 7, 14 6:04 PM
Big Fish?! Are you there? How about a My Tribe 2?! Then a My Tribe 3?! You've got fans enough to make this worth your while! Say YES!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???!!!

There are tons enough games for the 'Who Dunnit' games, but so few games for those of us digging the My Tribe. Come on... YES?

posted in My Tribe on Mar 25, 14 5:13 PM
I'm so jonesin for the next My Tribe. Please please please, a My Tribe 2. Ok guys, let Big Fish know if you would also like to have a My Tribe 2.

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Feb 1, 13 8:54 PM
I so love this game! Can't tell you how many times I've replayed it, tons. But then I had a brainstorm Rather than us having to wait for 5 to release, how about creating extra worlds to add to game. Of course they won't be free but I'd be willing to pay for one. But I don't want this to stop Island Tribe 5 from coming. So, what do you think?

posted in My Tribe on Oct 6, 12 7:51 PM
springbok500 wrote:Mysteries: the one with the star get one of your islanders advanced enough in science that will activate it then put a star in it the last step do not know yet!
The one with the moon open all crates or barrels floating until u are told that the islander was covered in a white powder (moondust) that islander can then activate that mystery then put a moon in last step dont know yet!
The fountain: when one of your islanders is full in science he/she would be able to get special water from the fountain!

If I remember correctly, for the star mystery, you have to put 3 stars in it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator