Posts created by dandydog

I was part way through Vesuvius when I was kicked out of the game and made to start over again...will this happen again each time I get to this part in the game?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 12:03 PM
My Special Room Friends...No it is not an April Fools Prank...You see for the last year I have been suffering from horrible pains in my lower back...It has gotten so bad these last few months making it difficult to sit at my Computer for any length of time. A few weeks ago I received a series of shots in my lower spine region and will receive more in a few more weeks. Right now surgery is not a option maybe later on.... ...My dear Friend Randy was my "to go Friend when the pain got so bad that I could barely stand it." I owe Him so much......Boy do I love you Guys so much!...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 7:01 PM
Dear Friends it's time for me, Mrs Fletcher and Dandydog to leave their Beloved Castle...This comes with so much sorrow that you never can imagine I can tell you... ...But it time for Mrs Fletcher to hang up her apron and pass all her Special Tea Room Recipes over to PTG as well as the Tea Room Keys. Dandydog would like for PTG to look after Her Beloved Randy as only He can do with the Great help of all of the Other Special Room Gang. It has been a real Hoot and Pleasure for Us and Thank you so much for putting up with Us this past couple of years....Love and Hugs always....Linda/Mrs Fletcher and Dandydog....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 6:48 PM
The last challenge that I was able to complete was the Zoom Zone one and the next one was "Collecting 7 Creatures Enchanted Eggs." I collect the Eggs without getting any credit for the catch....It's time Dear Friends for me to depart the Castle now...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 3:13 PM
Because I am now one day behind in the Challenges and trying hard to catch up but can't because the game won't tally up each Egg I trap. Has anyone had this trouble yet?.... ....If I can't continue forward that's OK dear Friends......

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 3:27 PM
At long last I have a few minutes to say a quick hi before heading out once more with family. You see our Family from FL. is with us for a while more before heading back home. We also adopted an 8 month old tiny 5 pound Rescue Puppy who is very demanding right now but we Love Her so much...She is so cute and sweet too...Randy Dear Friend My Love, Prayers as always are with you and your Sister also...Please get better soon and PTG...Are you being good and minding your "P"s and "Q"s these days?....Remember the Angel/Ada is reporting all back to Randy... ..Love and Hugs to one and all.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 2:45 PM
Randy dear..are you certain it's not a Dust Bunny your hearing gnawing on the wall's instead of the floorboards trying to get away from PTG's Mighty Broom? ..Please be patient a wee bit longer...Mrs Fletcher and Bing along with Salty..Who is really not missing Friends...is coming up with a plan that has something to do with...hummmm... ..hacksaws, chain's, Smoke-bombs and Honey Rum.....to knock you out so as not to feel a thing... ..so be prepared OK?.... .....Oh, almost forgot to thank our very own Angel/Ada.. .. for Her latest Update....Thank you!... ...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 4:20 PM
OK Randy dear.... ya can just stop banging your poor widdle Head against that wall there and concentrate on these words I"m about to tell you....The Special Room Gang.. ... is "Formulating" this here Plan ta Bust Ya outta there OK? Youse just has to hang in there for a little bit more caprice???

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 4:03 PM
Yeaaaa! Am A Ginger Cookie Too! Yipee!!! Oh My Goodness! I was sooooo excited last night and forgot completely to say a great big "Thank You " to all of the Bestest Gifting Friends in the Whole Wide World!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 3:44 AM
Broom..Broom..Broom....Hey! Were's Everybody!... ...Hush Pup!...Don't you realize that it is only a little after Midnight here in the Special Room!... ...Sorry Mrs Fletcher...Where I left Captain Randy it's full Daylight out... ...So just assumed that it would Sun Out here too....Well come on in to the Kitchen and I will heat you up a nice Cuppa of Chile...how does that sound Young'un?... Just fine Granny Fletcher..just fine.... ...Do you happen to know where Roo would be this Morning?....Why Pup?...Cause in the Putt..Putt's Bulging Saddle-bags there are all kinds of Strange Items and weird Thingy's Captain Randy packed especially for Roo to use in Her Potions as She see's fit.... ...Oh! I almost forgot!.. ...Captain Randy also packed several Special Swords and weapons forged by His Friends "The Elves" especially for PTG to become familiar with and teach the Other Special Room Gang to use properly also.....Meow?..Meow?..Meow!... ...What in the world!...Is that a Kitten-Ermine Critter.....(They have the long silky body of an Ermine with head, long legs and bushy tail of a Coon Cat).... I hear Pup crying out from under you Jacket?....Because I was so scared to leave Her behind... Captain Randy said that I could bring Her here to the Special Room where She'll feel safe while I am away....Oh Dandydog....What happened to the wee Sweetys body that's She's so crippled and misshapen like this...Poor Little Kitty-Ermine.. ...Captain Randy told me that it was those Mean Dastardly Gnomes..(Not Skeeters Group Dear Friends) that tortured then kicked Her aside left for dead....I brought Her here to see if Charlie could care for Her while I am away....Sigh...and to see if Doc Poppet and Roo could help Her walk around a little better too? Could you please asked them for me Granny?...I certainly will ask Roo Pup, but... .. you have to realize that Roo is quite occupied right now with finding Grim.....Oh?...OK then,,,Please let Charlie know I've renamed Her "Precious" because that's what she is to Captain Randy and Me.... .... Oh My Yes Pup..I would be Happy too....."Dandydog!'..."Where in the&^%$#are You?"...Glup... ...I gotta get back right away....Will be back as soon as I can with more supply's OK?.........."Coming Captain Randy!...I'm Coming!".....Broooom....Brooom...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 2:37 AM
I was trying so hard to get the "Ginger Cookie" Avatar a few CC's back when my Computer "Crashed" with just 2 Challenges to go....Sigh....Now once again She's within My Grasp....yeaaaaa.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 2:30 AM
Thank you so much for Posting this cause a lot of my Gifting Friends are requesting the other kinds of "Stamps" instead of the "Rare Green One!"...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 18 4:54 PM
Yeaaaa! Hey now...Ada where are you? ...Oh!..there you are!....And PTG... sure hope your feeling a wee bit better this evening?....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 18 4:36 AM
Hey there Pup! What's Ya hanging around here for?.. ...Just dropping by Salty for a few......."What Young'un?"...cause you be knowing Mrs Flectcher would skin me up one side an down the other if'un I let you have even a "Sniff" of the Captain's Honey Rum.... ...I know Salty, believe me I know...Sigh...Honey Rum for Special Occasions only!... ...Iv'e just come by to say "Good Bye for a few?"...(really don't know how long of time Dear Friends)... and to be asking for a big, Big, important Favor from you Salty.....An the answer will be a Great Big Fat "N" "O" if it's taking in that "Mischievous Imp" of a Monkey of Yo urn Pup.... ...No!..No!..NO!...Oh Salty.....Egor's not that bad...."Ya Right!.. ...besides Mrs Fletcher is having Egor under "Strict Supervision"...with Bing's help of course....If He put's just one paw over the line....He will be grounded for a whole month...which will mean, "No Visits to to the Eastern Realm where The Monkey Family lives.....Come here Pup....."Ya know Young'un....being with Captain Randy as His Adjutant comes with great Responsibility's and a really Commitment to Duty in order to Protect and Serve the "Just Slightly Insane Special Room Inhabitants be they Human or not.... ....don't ya?.... Yes I do Salty...OK then... "Ummmffff"...Salty?...Your Squishing me here....Can't Breath...Can't Breath...You take good care of Captain Randy Pup and come back to Us Safe and Sound ya hearing Me!.... ....I will Salty...I will.....And Salty, please look in on Mrs Fletcher from time to time OK?...I will Pup...I promise........ So now Dear Friends, as we see Dandydog/Pup march down the road to meet with Captain Randy...We can't help but wonder what the Future holds for them....only the MC Fates knows for certain.....Hummmmmmm.........

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 18 3:17 AM
Good Morning Dear Friends! CC Done! Ginger Cookie within Grasp! Yeaaaa!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 7, 18 3:06 AM
Top of the Morning to Ya Charlie!... ...Dandydog here...Psssst....I'm PMing you my ID #OK?... ...Would love to be Invited into Any of the Event Rooms Charlie...but most of all..... Your Friends Gifting Room? If that's OK?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 3:04 AM
That is indeed wonderful Amethyst!.... ... When the CC has asked for "Gold" Chests in the past, (before Sweet Baby Bunny's came to be) I could rely on the Jack-in-the-Box to give Gold Chests way over half of the time....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 2:54 AM
Yawwwwnnn... .. Is it morning yet?.. ...Guess it is cause I finally got the Morphing Flowers done....yeaaaa....Joe..... is coffee ready?... .......You All have a most Stupendous Day Dear Friends OK?!........And PTG...Mrs Fletcher's knocking at your door with best "Chicken Noodle Soup" ever......!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 18 1:08 PM
OMG Ada/Angel...An Nor'easter Your saying?...Please be careful and stay safe..and here's Lots of Gently Given Hugs to keep you and your dear Sister nice and warm too..Now don't you worry about Gifting...Ada..Randy gave me a small supply of His Special Sticking Glue..and Gal..Your Bottom is "Permanently" stuck in my Friend Gifting List....So never worry OK?....

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 18 8:05 AM
WoW Randy!.... ...Ya gotta Date Finally for Gallbladder Surgery!!! Yeaaaa!......What a second here Randy dear.... ...You don't think they will try to come up with some "Gosh Darn Excuse" to maybe... .... Pros pone it for...lets say another week or two do Ya??? ... If the do decide that...Sigh...PTG, Ada/Angel,AEGram,ROO,Grim,DD,Ginnie,Charlie,Amethyst.....And All the rest of Our Special Room Gang will just have to head on up to Nova Scotia and Set a few Gallbladder Surgeons straight!!! No one Messes with our Captain...No One!!! And Charlie Dear...Please run by your plans with Mrs Fletcher cause boy does She have some really Great Plans tucked someplace in that Corset of Hers.... ...And PTG..Bless your widdle Pea Picken Heart anyway... ...That Simon and Garfuncle (sp?) Song has always been a Very Favorite of Mine....Now go back ta Bed before Mrs Fletcher knows your out OK???.....Take care dear Friends....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator