Posts created by reada

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty Collector`s Edition on Aug 16, 12 7:37 PM
In re: comments on music. Opening music is Mussorgsky's "Night On Bald Mountain". We oldies may remember it from Disney's "Fantasia". Don't know about the rest of the music.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 11 6:30 PM
Not only is this game NOT CE quality, it isn't DD or even $2.99 quality. What's going on here, anyway? Amateur Night at the developers? Sweep the floor, throw the sweepings into cyberspace, and try to sell it? Car crash beginning: snore. Disappearing/reappearing bad guys: bigger snore. Primary school quality artwork: oh, please. BFG should pay US to play through the demo. Oh, wait - I get it! Somebody working @ BFG sneaked their kid's Science Fair project into production, right?

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Nov 7, 10 12:21 PM
I can't get the chimera to stick anywhere near the @#$%^ gargoyle, either. Could we narrow down "below the gargoyle, on the left", which is what the walkthrough says? Does the chimera go to the left of the gargoyle, in some undefined way, or does "on the left" merely meant to clarify which gargoyle wants this thing (even though I see only one gargoyle present)? Thanks.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 4:10 PM
Congratulations, BFG. I think you've hit a new low in both product quality and customer response. Your "game reissue" doesn't fix the problems (I quit the game to go out to the walk-though because I couldn't get the jeweled box at the lake open, and now I can't get back to the lake. Further, some female in the Forum has the chutzpah to say "you don't need to get back to the lake") AND also blithely burlbles, "Oh, just start all over again under a different name"! Are you people at BFG getting paid by customer hours used in futile attempts to play what we've paid for, or what? How can you create great things like Dire Grove and POS's like this as well? For all the money you're raking in, every game should be a masterpiece.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 4:57 PM
Duh! Just figured it out! Apologies for the post...Thank you!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 17, 10 3:52 PM
Help! I keep trying to give the alchemist his "kerosene, matches, beakers" as requested, but nothing "sticks" - the items bounce back into Inventory. Is it necessary to give him all the beakers at the same time? Are there more than two? Thanks very much.

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 6, 10 6:59 PM
This is RIDICULOUS!! I see the lovely "sign" saying "SKIP" on the movie theatre. Unfortunately, when I press it, a superscript appears saying something like "I press the 'SKIP' button - but nothing happens!" Is this BFG's idea of some cosmic joke?? If you don't intend to provide a viable product, then refund my money! And PLEASE stop gibbering about how wonderful it is that a rep putatively from Mutant Arcade is taking an interest in this pathetic hose-up - ANYBODY can sign on saying they're from ANYWHERE!

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 31, 10 7:03 AM
Thank you, Mr. Russ! I've always been partial to dolphins!

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 30, 10 9:10 PM
The owl has me ready to demand a refund, also. I have all three page pieces, I've clicked on each feather individually to turn each one off, I've hit each of the six required feathers in order AND turned each feather off before moving on to the next feather in the sequence, and STILL nothing happens! I'm REALLY angry because I very much enjoyed this game, but if this goofy cross-eyed night flier won't let me move on, then I might as well have fed it my $20!!

lilnerd wrote:im also stuck on the bunny head, i cant hit it, no matter what technique i use

Oh wait nevermind i figured it out =)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator