Posts created by EileenB1

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 28, 17 4:36 PM
I am stuck underwater. I restored everything, but I am short 1 depth light to get my diver out. I have restored everything but I can't find what I need to get that one last depth light. HELP! Will my diver be down there forever? Thank you for your assistance.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 27, 11 8:54 AM
I'm in France, trimmed the bushes and trees. The job is not complete, but I don't have anything left to trim. What am I missing. I can't go any futher and can't get any stars. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 5, 10 7:28 AM
Why won't the juicer work? I click on the juicer, pick up oranges, click back on the juicer. All it tells me is that my hands are full. How do I get it to work? Can't pass a level until the juicer works. Help.

posted in Country Harvest on Aug 8, 10 6:48 AM
I agree with ZoeCan. TM games are far and few between and they all seem like they have technical issues that should have been ironed out before release. The game won't play for me either, no error messages, just flashes and never opens up.

posted in Gwen the Magic Nanny on Aug 8, 10 6:31 AM
seriously, no one can tell me how to do this. I click on the food, the kid won't take it. Is there something I'm missing here. PLEASE help.

posted in Gwen the Magic Nanny on Aug 7, 10 8:02 AM
help.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 3, 10 5:00 AM
I had the same problem, tried to contact customer service and was not able to send a message. Not only do I have slowness, but I very often encounter receiving a black screen with audio. It just hangs and I have to use task managetr to get out. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, still same problems. I also downloaded the latest version of DirectX. I really like the game, I just can't play it. When are these issues going to be fixed - I think you all are aware of the problems. If these issues are not going to be fixed, I want my money back too.

posted in Tourist Trap: Build the Nation's Greatest Vacations on Feb 8, 10 9:01 AM
My game froze up twice and had to reboot twice in the first 20 minutes of the trial. Too bad, it seemed like a cute game if only it would work. BFG - I'm tired of trying to trial new games only to have problems. If I can't play the first 60 minutes without issues, how would I know I like it enough to even buy it. Not the first time this has happened in the last few months, seems more like the rule now than the exception.

posted in Great Adventures: Lost in Mountains on Dec 29, 09 10:59 AM
This is still not fixed and it's annoying. I have installed and deinstalled twice. This is not the first game from BFG that I have problems with. Maybe we could make it a policy not to release a game until we know it will actually run properly. There were many games I may have bought except that they did not run properly.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator