Posts created by wgasastef

posted in Road to Riches 2 on Mar 8, 10 2:27 PM
OK I must be really stupid or braindead - can anyone tell me how to buy another truck so that I can actually make the $1000 profit! I can't make a profit to save me.

posted in Road to Riches 2 on Mar 8, 10 2:10 PM
I do not like this game at all. Wonder where all the good games have gone?

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jul 2, 09 2:06 PM
I've been chatting with the support desk and they had me run a program that created a zip file and then send it to them. They came back really quick and told me to shutdown all programs that run in the background. Did that and still had the same problem so I sent back a message telling they so. Then I started deleting buildings and things started working a little better. This does not solve the problem tho cause I'm going to need to rebuild them. I have a question about the 2500 pieces of wood that I'm supposed to be collecting. My screen says the wood pile is full at 2150 so how can I get it up to 2500? Is this another glitch in the program or did I miss out on finding something?

Stef

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 30, 09 6:02 PM
My game is also freezing. To the point that all I want to do is uninstall it! However, just in case there is someone out there with more computer savy than I noticed that under the task manager screen for your computers, you can see that it is using all the cpu time. That's whats causing the freezing. Every few seconds it lets go of some cpu time and that's when you can move your characters. I too think that Big Fish is wrong by not at least monitoring the forums to see what problems are out there. If this is the kind of service they are going to give then i may just take my $6.99 elsewhere!

posted in Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on May 29, 09 4:42 PM
Found it but it named what mmd1 said it was. It is in your profile file under
c:documents and settings:your name:my documents:megaplex madness:profiles:profilenana (nana is my user name for this game). You will need to open it with Notepad and it will just look like words and symbols all strung out. Once your in, go to edit and then find. Do a find on Level and depending on what level you are looking for it will take some time. Just keep hitting find next until you see the level you want. For me it was 18. It will look like this:

#level: 18, "Rank": "G",

My "Rank" for this level was F so I changed it to G, saved the file and then went into the game and voila - I was at level 19! If you are unsure of what you are doing I suggest you make a copy of the original file so you can always go back in you make a mistake.

Good luck.
Stef

posted in Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on May 29, 09 3:39 PM
I have searched my computer for the data file and could not find any that had anything to do with levels. Any other suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator